Pokemon Stadium 3 is a fan-fiction Pokemon Videogame created by Pikachufreak.
- This videogame resolves on the trainer from the first 2 Stadium games. Living in white town, there are 20 minigames, four cups and the Gym Leader castle. All Hoenn Pokemon are introduced with new cries and the announcer is voiced by Ted Lewis. This videogame was released on July 12, 2004 for the Gamecube.
- This is the sequel to Pokemon Stadium 2.
- The Hoenn Gym Leaders: Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson, Flannery, Norman, Winona, Tate and Liza and Juan are introduced along with the Elite Four Members: Sidney, Phoebe, Glacia, Drake and Wallace.
- The double battles rule is introduced.
- All Hoenn Pokemon are introduced.
- Jirachi, along with Mew and Celebi, appears as a rental Pokemon in R2 Prime Cup.
- Trainers from Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald are introduced.
- Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza appear in Rival mode.
List of Them
- Pokemon Stadium 3 Baby Cup Walkthrough
- Pokemon Stadium 3 Challenge Cup Walkthrough
- Pokemon Stadium 3 Poke Cup Walkthrough
- Pokemon Stadium 3 Prime Cup Walkthrough
- Pokemon Stadium 3 Gym Leader Castle Walkthrough
- Pokemon Stadium 3 Rival Walkthrough