Pokemon Stadium 5 is a Pokemon Stadium video game made for the Wii U on March 30, 2013.
About the Game
- Over 649 Pokémon are shown, plus the same six cups (Challenge, Alpha, Pika, Little, Poke and Prime), plus a Gym Leader castle with Unova Gym Leaders and the Elite Four, and nine minigames, with a rival battle in the end, are to be used.
- Stunky's Spray Craze
- Machop's Karate Guts
- Flareon's Sculpture
- Roggenrola's Molding Maze
- Hypno's Snore Wars
- Lickilicky's Sushi-Go-Round
- Jigglypuff Live
- Roselia's Flower Sprout
- The Gym Leader Castle in Round 1 has Striation, Nacrene, Castelia, Nimbasa, Driftveil, Mistralton, Icirrus and Opelucid Gyms, while Round 2 has Aspertia, Virbank, Castelia, Nimbasa, Driftveil, Mistralton, Opelucid and Humilau Gyms.
- Victini is exclusive to the Round 2 Prime Cup.
- Same trainer classes appear since Stadium.
- Unova Pokemon have 64-bit cries, like in the previous Stadium games.
- Ken Gates reprises his role as the game's announcer.
- The trainer from Stadiums 1 and 2 reprises its role, as controlled by the player.