Pongo and the Missing Christmas Tree is the twenty-sixth episode of the second season of Pongo the Dalmatian and Friends, and the fifty-second episode overall. It is a parody of the Thomas and Friends episode, Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree.
- Pongo (from 101 Dalmatians) as Thomas
- The Raccoon Twins (from Peter Pan) as Donald and Douglas
- Mickey Mouse (from Mickey Mouse) as Sir Topham Hatt
- Piglet (from Winnie the Pooh) as Percy (does not speak)
- Friar Tuck (from Robin Hood) as Toby (does not speak)
- Jiminy Cricket (from Pinocchio) as Duck (does not speak)
- Owl (from Winnie the Pooh) as Harold (does not speak)
- Abigail (from The Aristocats) as Annie (does not speak)
- Amelia (from The Aristocats) as Clarabel (do not speak)
- Hercules (from Hercules) as Edward (cameo)
- Baloo (from The Jungle Book) as Henry (cameo)
- Sir Ector (from The Sword in the Stone) as Gordon (cameo)
- Donald Duck (from Mickey Mouse) as James (cameo)
- Tweedledee (from Alice in Wonderland) as Bill (cameo)
- Tweedledum (from Alice in Wonderland) as Ben (cameo)
- Captain Hook (from Peter Pan) as Diesel (cameo)
- Mufasa (from The Lion King) as BoCo (cameo)
- Sebastian (from The Little Mermaid) as Terence (cameo)
- Tod (from The Fox and the Hound) as Bertie (cameo)
- Copper (from The Fox and the Hound) as Trevor (cameo)
- Alan-a-Dale (from Robin Hood) as Jem Cole (cameo)
- Pete (from Mickey Mouse) as The Policeman (cameo)
- Everyone else as Themselves
Narrator: "It was two days before Christmas. Many children were expected in Disneyland. All the Disney characters were busy with the final preparations. Mickey Mouse wanted this year's carol party to be an extra special celebration.
Mickey was now waiting impatiently for Pongo."
Mickey Mouse: "Quickly now,"
Narrator: "He said."
Mickey Mouse: "Our Christmas tree has arrived just in time. I want you to fetch it, Pongo. Jiminy Cricket can look after Abigail and Amelia until you get back."
Pongo: "Will we be able to sing carols, too?"
Narrator: "Asked Pongo."
Mickey Mouse: "We'll see."
Narrator: "Promised Mickey."
Pongo: "It would be nice to sing carols again."
Narrator: "Sighed Pongo, as he set off on his important mission.
Pongo collected the tree safely, but large snowdrifts lay ahead."
Pongo: "I mustn't be late."
Narrator: "He thought."
Pongo: "Mickey is relying on me."
Narrator: "Barking bravely, Pongo tried to move, but he couldn't. There was worse to come!
Poor Pongo was snowed under!
Meanwhile, the other Disney characters waited and waited. They were grumbling about Pongo for being late."
Mickey Mouse: "Silence!"
Narrator: "Said Mickey."
Mickey Mouse: "Pongo left the works safely, but snow has brought the telephone lines down. We must assume he is stranded."
Narrator: "The Disney characters now felt sorry for Pongo, and cold but confident, the twins set off to the rescue.
Suddenly, they came to a drift that was deeper than the rest."
Raccoon Twin #1: "Hush!""
Narrator: "Said Raccoon Twin #1."
Raccoon Twin #1: "I can hear something."
Raccoon Twin #2: "Probably the wind."
Narrator: "Said Raccoon Twin #2."
Raccoon Twin #1: "No, listen!"
Narrator: "Insisted Raccoon Twin #1."
Pongo: "Over here!"
Raccoon Twin #1: "Och! It's Pongo! Come on, the poor wee dalmatian must be frozen to the fur in there!"
Narrator: "When the workmen arrived, it took some time to decide how to dig away the heavy drifts of snow. Pongo's driver and fireman, who had taken shelter at a nearby cottage, joined the rescue. At last, Pongo and the precious Christmas tree were freed from the snowdrift.
Then, they set off once more to finish their long journey.
Mickey Mouse greeted them warmly."
Mickey Mouse: "As a reward for all your hard work, you may go and enjoy the carols. Be quick now!"
Narrator: "At the big station, all was soon ready."
Mickey Mouse: "One, two, three!"
Narrator: "Suddenly, like magic, the station was flooded with lights."
Mickey Mouse: "Ladies, gentlemen, and children, I give you three cheers for Pongo the Dalmatian and all his friends who have made this occasion possible!"
Narrator: "Suddenly, there was a strange flapping sound. Piglet and Friar Tuck smiled. They knew who it was.
With landing lights shining brightly, Owl touched down gently in the snow, bringing the greatest surprise of all; Father Christmas! Everyone cheered, and the party began.
Pongo: "It's no fun getting stuck in the snow,"
Narrator: "Whispered Pongo,"
Pongo: "But it was worth it for this party. Happy Christmas, Piglet, Happy Christmas, everyone!"