Pooh Oughta Be In Pictures is the PBS Kids premiere of The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh.
- After eating a lot of carrots, Christopher Robin, Pooh, Tigger and Piglet go to a movie theather called Birdzilla. Along the way, they learn that movies can be important.
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Rabbit (Ken Samson)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
- Christopher Robin's Mother (???)
- Release Date: September 1, 1997.
- This is the first episode of the PBS Kids broadcast.
- (We open this episode with the funding)
- Girl: Funding for The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh has been made possible by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and by financial support from viewers like you.
- (We then begin this episode with the Season 1 intro)
- Chorus: I gotta get up I've gotta get goin' I'm gonna see a friend of mine (He's round and he's fuzzy, I love him because he's just...) Pooh bear, Winnie the Pooh bear Looking for fun, chasing some honey bees Pooh bear, I know he's out there Rumbly tumbly Climbin' a honey tree Fun never ends for us, we're so adventurous 'Least every now and again But when you're alone, and there's nobody home It's nice to be able To count on a friend like Pooh bear, Winnie the Pooh Bear Wherever you go, oh won't you take me please Pooh Bear, I gotta be the-e-ere It's me and it's you My silly old Winnie the Pooooooooooh.
- (The Pooh Oughta Be In Pictures title card appears and we begin this episode)
- Christopher Robin: (panting) Come on, this way.
- Pooh: Come along, Piglet.
- Piglet: Oh dear. If only six very small animals didn't have very short legs.
- Pooh: Hurry, Piglet. No time to be brave.
- Tigger: Oh, no. Where can we go? What can we do? How can we hide? Terrifying, isn't it?
- Christopher Robin: Quick, under here. Too late! It's found us! It's the mummy!
- Mom: Christopher Robin? Could you please come out and eat your vegetables?
- Christopher: Aw, mom! Carrots are so, so yucky.
- Mom: True, but they're very good for you and we have a deal which is. You finish your vegetables and you can go to the movies
- Christopher Robin: (sighs)
- Tigger: You're gonna bite the carrot, kiddo.
- Christopher Robin: All right. Carrots, do your worse!
- Pooh: Oh, Christopher Robin, speak to us!
- Piglet: Oh, what a brave brave thing.
- Tigger: All right, stand back, stand back. Give the kid some air.
- Mom: Well, you better not stay down there and enjoy your lunch too long. You miss your monster movie.
- Piglet: Monster movie? Hide them! We are gonna go see the c-c-c-cartoon! It certainly is a nice s-s-s-smile. Hasn't it?
- Tigger: (laughs maniacally)
- Piglet: Yikes! Oh, oh!
- Pooh: Remember, Piglet, it's only a movie.
- Piglet: It's only a movie, it's only a movie, it's only a movie, it's...
- (Piglet bumps into Pooh)
- Piglet: Is it, Pooh?
- Tigger: Hey, look you guys. Refresherments!
- Pooh: Wait here, Piglet. I'll be right back.
- Tigger: Oh, boy! I hope those guys hurry. We don't want to miss a movie. The monster eats the whole city.
- Piglet: The whole city? Perhaps we should move to the country.
- Tigger: Nah, nothing matter. Sometimes monster the old countries. And spit out the pits.