Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If Sodor Christmas Stories was a real Thomas DVD, these would be the previews.
- Thomas & Friends: Thomas & Duck Save Sir Topham Hatt DVD
- Thomas & Friends: Halloween Express DVD
- Thomas & Friends: Thomas' Traveling Tales DVD
- Barney & Friends: I Can Be A Firefighter! DVD
Thomas & Duck Save Sir Topham Hatt Preview
- Man Announcer: Now on DVD and Blueray is Thomas in his first-double lenght special, Thomas & Friends: Thomas & Duck Save Sir Topham Hatt.
- Thomas: We can do this!
- Man Announcer: An evil biggest diesel named Diesel 5000 captures Sir Topham Hatt and plans to kill.
- Sir Topham Hatt: (as Diesel 5000 grabs him by his claw) GAH!
- Diesel 5000: Now I got you!
- Man Announcer: Now, Thomas and Duck must save him.
- Duck: Let's go!
- Man Announcer: Even other engines try to help.
- Edward: I have an idea.
- Stepney: Remember Thomas, little engines can do big things.
- Thomas: That's right!
- Man Announcer: (as Diesel 5000 gets pushed over the edge of the cliff and falls off it) This 30-minute special is one you'll want to see! Thomas & Friends: Thomas & Duck Saves Sir Topham Hatt. Now on DVD and Blueray.
Halloween Express Preview
- Man Announcer: All aboard for some halloween episodes of Thomas & Friends.
- Ringo Starr: Percy knew where he is, even in the dark.
- Man Announcer: Thomas and His Friends were going to see their favorite halloween stories.
Thomas' Traveling Tales preview
Barney & Friends: I Can Be A Firefighter Preview
- Man Announcer: Join Barney & Friends as they teach how fire can burn down buildings.
- Barney: This is Firefighter Frank.
- Frank: Hi, everyone.
- BJ, Tosha, Jason, Kathy and Julie: Hi, Frank.
- Frank: This is Chief. He lives in the firehouse.
- BJ: (chuckles) Hi, Chief.
- Frank: Good boy, Chief.
- Man Announcer: Later, BJ decides to be as firefighter.
- BJ: What's a smoke detector?
- Man Announcer: And, Firefighter Frank comes to the school to teach Barney, BJ, Tosha, Jason, Kathy and Julie how they do rules about getting out of buildings.
- Barney: Oh, Frank. Will you please tell us about what did you wear in a fire?
- Man Announcer: And, what did it means?
- BJ: And, if there's a fire, I'll tell the grown up, and then get out.
- Frank: That's right, BJ.
- Man Announcer: Barney's I Can Be A Firefighter. Now avaliable on DVD from Loinsgate.