If Sodor Christmas Stories was a real Thomas DVD, these would be the previews.
- Thomas & Friends: Thomas & Duck Save Sir Topham Hatt DVD
- Thomas & Friends: Halloween Express DVD
- Thomas & Friends: Thomas' Traveling Tales DVD
- Barney & Friends: I Can Be A Firefighter! DVD
Thomas & Duck Save Sir Topham Hatt Preview
- Man Announcer: Now on DVD and Blueray is Thomas in his first-double lenght special, Thomas & Friends: Thomas & Duck Save Sir Topham Hatt.
- Thomas: We can do this!
- Man Announcer: An evil biggest diesel named Diesel 5000 captures Sir Topham Hatt and plans to kill.
- Sir Topham Hatt: (as Diesel 5000 grabs him by his claw) GAH!
- Diesel 5000: Now I got you!
- Man Announcer: Now, Thomas and Duck must save him.
- Duck: Let's go!
- Man Announcer: Even other engines try to help.
- Edward: I have an idea.
- Stepney: Remember Thomas, little engines can do big things.
- Thomas: That's right!
- Man Announcer: (as Diesel 5000 gets pushed over the edge of the cliff and falls off it) This 30-minute special is one you'll want to see! Thomas & Friends: Thomas & Duck Saves Sir Topham Hatt. Now on DVD and Blueray.
Halloween Express Preview
- Man Announcer: All aboard for some halloween episodes of Thomas & Friends.
- Ringo Starr: Percy knew where he is, even in the dark.
- Man Announcer: Thomas and His Friends were going to see their favorite halloween stories.
Thomas' Traveling Tales preview
Barney & Friends: I Can Be A Firefighter Preview
- Man Announcer: Join Barney & Friends as they teach how fire can burn down buildings.
- Barney: This is Firefighter Frank.
- Frank: Hi, everyone.
- BJ, Tosha, Jason, Kathy and Julie: Hi, Frank.
- Frank: This is Chief. He lives in the firehouse.
- BJ: (chuckles) Hi, Chief.
- Frank: Good boy, Chief.
- Man Announcer: Later, BJ decides to be as firefighter.
- BJ: What's a smoke detector?
- Man Announcer: And, Firefighter Frank comes to the school to teach Barney, BJ, Tosha, Jason, Kathy and Julie how they do rules about getting out of buildings.
- Barney: Oh, Frank. Will you please tell us about what did you wear in a fire?
- Man Announcer: And, what did it means?
- BJ: And, if there's a fire, I'll tell the grown up, and then get out.
- Frank: That's right, BJ.
- Man Announcer: Barney's I Can Be A Firefighter. Now avaliable on DVD from Loinsgate.