- Narrator: One day, Princess Daisy and his parents went to the toy store. When he saw a retired Thomas train, it happened.
- Princess Daisy: Can I have that retired Thomas train please?
- Daisy's Mom: No Daisy. That train costs too much money.
- Daisy: But but (starts to cry) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I WANT THAT RETIRED THOMAS TRAIN, NOW NOW NOW!!!
- Daisy's Dad: Princess Daisy, cut it out!
- Daisy: BUT I WANNA GET THAT RETIRED THOMAS TRAIN!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
- Narrator: And so, Daisy's parents dragged Daisy out of the toy store and they locked him in his room.
- Daisy: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IT'S TOO LATE TO BUY THE RETIRED THOMAS TRAIN!!! TOO LATE!!!
- Narrator: Next morning, Princess Daisy and his parents went shopping. When he saw a Barney's Cartoon Show VHS from 1996, it happened.
- Daisy: May I have that 1996 Barney's Cartoon Show VHS tape please? Since the time I worked on Mario's cartoon,
- Daisy's Dad: No Daisy. That tape is expensive.
- Daisy: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA! I WANT THAT BARNEY'S CARTOON SHOW VHS TAPE!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!
- Daisy's Mom: If you don't keep this up Ms. Daisy, all you want is a big spanking when we get home.
- Daisy: NOOOOO!!! NOT A SPANKING!!!!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.