- Jasmine (Aladdin) as Alice
- Megara (Hercules) as Alice's Sister
- Rajah (Aladdin) as Dinah
- Mike (Monsters Inc) as The White Rabbit
- Jake (Kipper) as Doorknob
- Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story) as Dodo
- Papa Smurf & Clumsy Smurf (The Smurfs) as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
- Heimlich & Flik (A Bug's Life) as The Walrus & The Carpenter
- Mushu (Mulan) as Bill the Lizard
- Cinderella as The Rose
- Disney Princesses as the Flowers
- Eeyore (Winnie The Pooh) as Caterpillar
- Brainy Smurf (The Smurfs) as Caterpillar as a Butterfly
- Scrat (Ice Age) as Bird in a Tree
- Rex (Toy Story) as The Cheshire Cat
- Louis (The Princess and the Frog) as Mad Hatter
- Ray (The Princess and the Frog) as March Hare
- Gus (Cidnerella) as Dormouse
- Pumbaa, Timon and Zazu (The Lion King) as Card Painters
- Yzma (The Emperor's New Groove) as The Queen of Hearts
- Tigger (Winnie The Pooh) as The King of Hearts
- Opening Credits
- Jasmine Get Bored/In A World Of My Own
- The Run of Green Monster ("I'm Late")
- Jasmine Meets Jake/The Bottle On The Table
- The Arrival of Jasmine ("Sailor's Hornpipe/The Caucus Race")
- Jasmine Meets Papa Smurf & Clumsy Smurf ("How Do You Do and Shake Hands")
- The Caterpillar and The Ant
- "Old Father William"
- The Dragon With A Ladder/"We'll Smoke The Blighter Out"
- A Garden of Talking Flowers ("All in the Golden Afternoon")
- Jasmine Meets Eeyore ("How Doth A Little Crocodile")
- More Ups and Downs for Jasmine
- Jasmine Meets The Cheshire Rex/"Twas Brilling"
- The Mad Tea Party (Part 1)
- The Mad Tea Party (Part 2)
- The Tulgey Wood
- Jasmine Gets Lost/"Very Good Advice"
- "Painting The Roses Red"/The Cards' March/Yzma, The Queen of Hearts
- The Cheshire Rex Appear Yet Again
- Jasmine's Trial/"The Unbirthday Song (Reprise)"
- Jasmine's Flight
- End Credits
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.