Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How to print a Dawson’s Report:
- Start the Kermit software
- Username: talis
- Type in the password.
- Type: cd∆/usr/opt/blcmp/data/impdir/report then press enter
- Type: ls∆–l|pg
- A list of work reports appears. These are called ite_wrk_upd
- Look for that day’s file (look for Saturday’s date on a Monday). A report named pg∆ite_wrk_upd_rep.12Oct0445 was created on the 12th of October at 4.45am.
- To look at the report type: pg∆name of report then press enter, e.g. pg∆ite_pg∆ite_wrk_upd_rep.12Oct0445
- The report appears. Scroll down the page until you get to the end and a blinking cursor.
- To print to the printer beside acquisitions type: lp∆-dLibACQ1∆name of file
- Type: ctrl C to get out of commands
Reviewed & revised: 15/10/07 CDB