Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the Rolie Polie Olie/Toy Story by the scene in "Professor Ratigan does a brain transplant". For the end of the video of he says, "She's lying! Whatever she says it's not true!".
- Professor Ratigan: Ready... Set... Now! (Fidget growled) Olivia! Right, Olivia!
- Olivia: What?
- Professor Ratigan: Did I get my package in the mail?
- Olivia: I dunno.
- Professor Ratigan: What are you, you don't know?
- Olivia: I don't know.
- Professor Ratigan: Oh, no! Olivia!
- Olivia: What?!
- Professor Ratigan: Look, dinosaur! (He gives her the dinosaur)
- Olivia: Hey!
- Professor Ratigan: She's sick!
- Olivia: No, she's not!
- Professor Ratigan: I'll have to perform one of mine operations!
- Olivia: No! Don't touch her!
- Olie: Not, Ratigan's room, not there!
- Olivia: Ratigan! Give her back! (Ratigan laughing) Ratigan? Ratigan!
- Professor Ratigan: Oh no, we have a sick patient here, nurse. Prepare the or stat!
- Olivia: (in distance) Ratigan, give her back! Give her back now! I'm telling!
- Professor Ratigan: Patient is, prepared. No one's ever attempt a double bypass brain transplant before. Now for the tricky part, pliers!
- Billy: I don't believe that man's ever been to medical school.
- Professor Ratigan: Doctor! You've done it! (he ran into the door) Olivia? (opens door to see the Tyrannosaurus Rex) Now, dinosaurs all better now.
- Olivia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! BASIL! BASIL!!
- Professor Ratigan: SHE'S LYING! WHATEVER SHE SAYS IT'S NOT TRUE! (Ratigan throws the dinosaur and finally slams the door)