This is the Rolie Polie Olie/Toy Story by the scene in "Professor Ratigan does a brain transplant". For the end of the video of he says, "She's lying! Whatever she says it's not true!".
- Professor Ratigan: Ready... Set... Now! (Fidget growled) Olivia! Right, Olivia!
- Olivia: What?
- Professor Ratigan: Did I get my package in the mail?
- Olivia: I dunno.
- Professor Ratigan: What are you, you don't know?
- Olivia: I don't know.
- Professor Ratigan: Oh, no! Olivia!
- Olivia: What?!
- Professor Ratigan: Look, dinosaur! (He gives her the dinosaur)
- Olivia: Hey!
- Professor Ratigan: She's sick!
- Olivia: No, she's not!
- Professor Ratigan: I'll have to perform one of mine operations!
- Olivia: No! Don't touch her!
- Olie: Not, Ratigan's room, not there!
- Olivia: Ratigan! Give her back! (Ratigan laughing) Ratigan? Ratigan!
- Professor Ratigan: Oh no, we have a sick patient here, nurse. Prepare the or stat!
- Olivia: (in distance) Ratigan, give her back! Give her back now! I'm telling!
- Professor Ratigan: Patient is, prepared. No one's ever attempt a double bypass brain transplant before. Now for the tricky part, pliers!
- Billy: I don't believe that man's ever been to medical school.
- Professor Ratigan: Doctor! You've done it! (he ran into the door) Olivia? (opens door to see the Tyrannosaurus Rex) Now, dinosaurs all better now.
- Olivia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! BASIL! BASIL!!
- Professor Ratigan: SHE'S LYING! WHATEVER SHE SAYS IT'S NOT TRUE! (Ratigan throws the dinosaur and finally slams the door)