Pulling Together is a Thomas DVD made for HiT Entertainment. Released in November 2007, it has six Season 10 episodes.
- It's Good To Be Gordon
- James The Second Best
- Emily and The Special Cars
- Thomas and The Colors
- Duncan Drops A Clanger
- Thomas and Skarloey's Big Day Out
- Party Time (after Emily and The Special Cars)
- Engine Roll Call (after Thomas and Skarloey's Big Day Out)
- Gone With The Wind (The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh)
- Narrated by Michael Brandon.
- Release Date: November 20, 2007.
- The Season 8-10 intro, engines puffing by sequence (2004-2009) and the Season 8-10 outro are used together.
- This is the first DVD to feature a bonus episode from a Cartoon show.
- Distributed by HiT Entertainment and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.
- Warning Screen
- 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment logo
- HiT Entertainment Auto Play menu
- Thomas and Friends: Making Tracks To Great Destinations logo
- Thomas and Friends Season 8-10 intro
- Island of Sodor opening sequence
- First few seconds of It's Good To Be Gordon
- Last few seconds of Engine Roll Call
- Thomas and Friends Season 8-10 outro
- HiT Entertainment logo (2007)
- THOMAS & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Created by BRITT ALLCROFT
- Storyteller MICHAEL BRANDON
- Directed by STEVE ASQUITH
- PULLING TOGETHER
- Henry, Thomas and Gordon
- James from "James The Second Best"
- Duncan from "Duncan Drops A Clanger"
- 50 Minutes