- Yoshi: Luigi says us need a... a depostation!
- Garfield: Of course! The question is...
- Bill: What is a..... desperation?
- Yoshi: It when TV characters tell Mario something's wrong.
- Rabbit: Did you say "tell the Mario"?
- Narrator: There was a long silence.
- Garfield: I purpose that Yoshi be our... uh... disputation.
- Yoshi: Me?! Me can't!
- Bill: Rubbish Yoshi! It's easy.
- Garfield: That settled, then.
- Narrator: Poor Yoshi wished it wasn't.
- Mario: Hello, Yoshi. It's nice to be back.
- Yoshi: (jumps) Uh, uh, yes, Sir! Yes, Sir! Please, Sir!
- Mario: You look nervous, Yoshi. What's the matter?
- Yoshi: Please, Sir, they've made me a "desperation", Sir, uh, to--to speak to you, Sir. Me don't like it, Sir.
- Narrator: Mario pondered. Mario: Do you mean a deputation, Mario?
- Yoshi: Yes, Sir, please, Sir. Uh, it's Tom & Jerry, Sir. They say, Sir, that if you send them away, Sir, well, they'll be turned into scrap, Sir. That would be dreadful, Sir. Uh, please, Sir, don't send them away!
- Mario: Thank you, Yoshi. That will do.