Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Medium size B.O.W. (Undead)
HD: 4d12+7 (33HP)
Def: 17 (+4 natural armor, +3 Dex)
Attacks: 2 Claws +9(1d6+4), Bite +7(1d6+4)
Face/Reach: 5ft. by5ft./5ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab, Viciousness, Ravenous Frenzy
Special Qualities: Infectious, Undead
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +4
Abilities: Str 18, Dex 16, Con--, Int--, Wis 11, Cha 2
Skills: Climb+6, Intimidate +8, Listen+10, Spot+10
Feats: Alertness, Toughness, Improved Toughness, Multiattack, Weapon Focus (Claws)
Improved Grab (ex): To use this ability the Crimson Head must first hit with its slam attack. It may then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without providing am attack of opportunity. If it succeeds it establishes a hold and automatically deals its bite damage.
Viciousness (ex): The Crimson Head can move at its base speed normally. They are not limited to partial actions and if a successful attack of opportunity would normally interrupt its action (for example: Grapple, Charge, etc.) the zombie takes the damage and continues to move on with its action uninterruptedly, unless the attack knocks it prone.
Ravenous Frenzy (ex): Whenever a Crimson Head is reduced to half its Hp (in this case: 16Hp) it enters an adrenaline fueled frenzy gaining a +4 bonus to Strength and Dexterity; and its base speed is increased by 10ft. until destroyed.
- Any Crimson Head that is reduced to 0 or less hit points “dies” but unless its nervous system is destroyed or they will rise in 1 hour as an Licker.
- A head shot does not always guarantee the severing of the head from the body. There is a 60% chance that a Head Shot will sever this connection.
- Whenever a Zombie is “dropped” by an attack there is a 50% chance of it continuing to drag on. A successful "Called Shot" targeting the lower torso of the zombie results in a 60% chance of it falling prone, resulting in a legless zombie, if a second Called Shot targeting the lower torso of the zombie is used it automatically drags itself across the floor as a legless zombie.
- The Burst-fire attack of some weapons has a 70% chance of provoking a legless zombie, the Auto-fire attack has an 80% chance of causing legless zombies. A "Burst Fire Called Shot" or a "Shot Gun Called Shot" to the lower torso will 90% of the time result in a Legless Zombie.
- Anytime a Zombie takes Fire damage from any source it risks catching on fire. If it takes at least 1d4 (2.5) fire damage it turns into a Flaming Zombie. So be careful with explosives and molotov cocktails!
- Any personnel that would have logically been armored in life is also Armored in Undeath.