Medium size B.O.W. (Undead)
HD: 4d12+7 (33HP)
Def: 17 (+4 natural armor, +3 Dex)
Attacks: 2 Claws +9(1d6+4), Bite +7(1d6+4)
Face/Reach: 5ft. by5ft./5ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab, Viciousness, Ravenous Frenzy
Special Qualities: Infectious, Undead
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +4
Abilities: Str 18, Dex 16, Con--, Int--, Wis 11, Cha 2
Skills: Climb+6, Intimidate +8, Listen+10, Spot+10
Feats: Alertness, Toughness, Improved Toughness, Multiattack, Weapon Focus (Claws)
Improved Grab (ex): To use this ability the Crimson Head must first hit with its slam attack. It may then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without providing am attack of opportunity. If it succeeds it establishes a hold and automatically deals its bite damage.
Viciousness (ex): The Crimson Head can move at its base speed normally. They are not limited to partial actions and if a successful attack of opportunity would normally interrupt its action (for example: Grapple, Charge, etc.) the zombie takes the damage and continues to move on with its action uninterruptedly, unless the attack knocks it prone.
Ravenous Frenzy (ex): Whenever a Crimson Head is reduced to half its Hp (in this case: 16Hp) it enters an adrenaline fueled frenzy gaining a +4 bonus to Strength and Dexterity; and its base speed is increased by 10ft. until destroyed.
- Any Crimson Head that is reduced to 0 or less hit points “dies” but unless its nervous system is destroyed or they will rise in 1 hour as an Licker.
- A head shot does not always guarantee the severing of the head from the body. There is a 60% chance that a Head Shot will sever this connection.
- Whenever a Zombie is “dropped” by an attack there is a 50% chance of it continuing to drag on. A successful "Called Shot" targeting the lower torso of the zombie results in a 60% chance of it falling prone, resulting in a legless zombie, if a second Called Shot targeting the lower torso of the zombie is used it automatically drags itself across the floor as a legless zombie.
- The Burst-fire attack of some weapons has a 70% chance of provoking a legless zombie, the Auto-fire attack has an 80% chance of causing legless zombies. A "Burst Fire Called Shot" or a "Shot Gun Called Shot" to the lower torso will 90% of the time result in a Legless Zombie.
- Anytime a Zombie takes Fire damage from any source it risks catching on fire. If it takes at least 1d4 (2.5) fire damage it turns into a Flaming Zombie. So be careful with explosives and molotov cocktails!
- Any personnel that would have logically been armored in life is also Armored in Undeath.