Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FELLOWSHIP FOR INTENTIONAL COMMUNITY
Community Dialog Project
Route 1, Box 156, Rutledge, MO 63563
660-883-5545 • email@example.com
Dear Community Dialog Organizer,
We are delighted that you are interested in organizing a Community Dialog! In an effort to make it as easy as possible, this Organizing Kit contains basic materials to get you started:
- How to Run a Community Dialog
- Sample Invitation and Outreach Flyer
- Participant Forms
- Report Form
- How to Support the Fellowship
- FIC Brochures
- Directory/Communities Magazine Order Forms
- Conference Information, if we have upcoming events planned
The project was started by the Fellowship for Intentional Community in 1998. Our pilot series consisted of 20 sessions convened at conferences and co-ops, land trusts and communes, churches and ecovillages. We are delighted to continue this year by inviting more people to participate in thinking about what community means, what gets in the way of having more community in their lives, and how the FIC can help. Our goals are:
- FOSTER DISCUSSION ON COMMUNITY in the wider world
- BUILD RELATIONSHIPS for mutual support (including information and ideas, joint programs, and fundraising)
- EXCHANGE INFORMATION on cooperative processes and FIC projects and services; learn what people are needing from FIC to build grassroots community
We seek to find alignments between the Fellowship and the personal visions of the people participating in these Dialogs.
In order to make this project happen, we are relying on the efforts of dozens of local organizers like yourself. If there is anything you need, or if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance. The FIC can provide mailing labels for people in your area if you give us zipcodes, or we may be able to find a Fellowship representative to help facilitate the session if that would be helpful to you. After the Dialog, please send in the report and participation forms as soon as possible, so that we can find out how it went and stay in touch with the participants if they are interested. Thanks!
- In Community,
- Regional Networking Committee