Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rabbit Throws A Tantrum (A Winnie the Pooh & Barney & Friends Crossover)
Written by Barney the Purple Dinosaur
Rabbit wants Percy Saves The Day & Other Stories (Michael Angelis version) but Mr. Krabs said No. Rabbit throws a tantrum. He is sent to his room, as punishment. The next day, Rabbit sees, A Big Day For Thomas & Other Thomas Stories ( Ringo Starr version, Strand Home Video version). He asks for it but Mr. Krabs said no. Rabbit starts to cry. Mario & Yoshi sents Rabbit to jail after Pooh, Piglet, Gopher, Tigger, Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Carlos, Tosha, Kim and Jason defeated him for throwing tantrums by throwing him into a ball of gum, causing it to explode everywhere. Mr. Boyd praises Pooh, Piglet, Gopher, Tigger, Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Carlos, Tosha, Kim and Jason for defeating Rabbit and punishes Poor Rabbit for throwing tantrums in different stores and is sent to jail by Mario and Yoshi after his custody trial.
- Narrator: One day, Rabbit and Mr. Krabs went to a video store, when they got to the video store, it happened. Rabbit saw a 2005 Percy Saves The Day with Michael Angelis version and then he went crazy!
- Rabbit: May I please have that Percy Saves The Day tape?
- Narrator: But Mr Krabs said no.
- Mr. Krabs: NO. Never. And it's a phony.
- Rabbit: Waaaaaaaah!!!!!! I WANT IT NOOOW!!!!!!!
- Narrator: And so Rabbit was dragged out of the store and into his dark room for punishment. Mr. Krabs adviced Pooh to ignore Rabbit cause Rabbit is now Pooh's enemy.
- Rabbit: Waaaaaah!!!!! It's too late to buy Percy Saves The Day tape!!! TOO LATE!!!
- Narrator: The next day, Rabbit and Mr. Krabs went to a video store with lots of retired Thomas videos in the U.S.A, then Rabbit got the gimmie gleam in his eyes.
- Rabbit: WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ALL THESE RETIRED VIDEOS!!!!!! I REALLY WANT THAT A Big Day For Thomas & Other Stories with Ringo Starr! May I have it, please?? Cause I really want that A Big Day For Thomas & Other Stories with Ringo Starr tape.
- Narrator: But Mr. Krabs said no again.
- Mr. Krabs: NO!!!! And besides, those videos cost money.
- Narrator: And then Rabbit began to sob out another tantrum.
- Rabbit: But........BUT........WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! I WANT THAT A BIG DAY FOR THOMAS & OTHER STORIES!!!!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!!!! NOW!! NOW!!! NOW!!! Waaaaaahahahahah!!!!!
- Mr. Krabs: IF YOU KEEP THIS UP THEN ALL YOU WANT IS A SPANKING!!!!!!!
- Rabbit: Waaaaaaaaah!!!!! NO!!! NO!!! NOOOOO!!!!!
- Narrator: But then the other kids started laughing at him. Mr. Krabs and people run away from Rabbit throws a tantrum until the police arrive. Police officers toward Rabbit at the toy store.
- Mario the Policeman: (points at Rabbit) Hey, What are you doing at the Toy store!?
- Rabbit: Mr. Krabs don't want me to drag me out to the store! You can't stop me!!!!! NOO!!!!!!
- Yoshi: Pooh, Piglet, Gopher, Tigger, Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Carlos, Tosha, Kim and Jason, your duty is to defeat Rabbit. After that, Me and Mario will put him in jail after his trial.
- Jason: Yes.
- Pooh: Yes, Yoshi.
- Barney: Thanks.
- Narrator: Rabbit points to Mario and Yoshi who are about the handcuff him.
- Rabbit: I WANT TO GO HOME!
- Mario the Policeman: We won't let you do that, Rabbit, unless I put handcuffs on you.
- Rabbit: No! I don't want to!
- Narrator: the Police begun to handcuff Rabbit.
- Yoshi the Policeman: Officer Mario, We need to put Rabbit in jail, now.
- Narrator: Rabbit was sent to the jail by the cops.
- Pooh: It's the end of your terror, Rabbit!
- BJ: It has to be backfired!
- Jason: It's time for the end of you!
- Barney: Yeah!
- Tosha: Ready, set...
- Barney: GO!
- Thomas (as Narrator): With their angry loud yells, they charged quickly foward, crossed the police line, ran into the back of Rabbit, and then threw him into a ball of gum!
- Barney & Carlos: Charge!
- BJ: Retreat!
- Rabbit: (screams) NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
- Narrator: A loud scream escaped from Rabbit, as he flew towards the gum ball. Then suddenly, his scream was cut short by a gum splattering sound as he hit the gum ball. liquid of gum flew everywhere., and then the noise died down to silence.
- Pooh: We did it, guys! We've defeated Rabbit!
- BJ: You are so right about it! He is no longer your friend but your enemy.
- Thomas (as Narrator): Soon, Mr. Boyd arrived to see everybody.
- Mr. Boyd: Pooh, Piglet, Gopher, Tigger, Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Carlos, Tosha, Kim and Jason, I am very pleased with your battle. You all defeated Rabbit, as he is still troublesome. You are all really useful.
- Pooh: Thank you, sir.
- BJ: We couldn't done it without you.
- Jason: We always do.
- Barney: Come on, guys! We have to celebrate the party!
- Pooh: Yeah!
- Narrator: And everybody went to the party. And Rabbit was never seen again. The End.