Railway Hearts is a Thomas/Kingdom Hearts FL paroy made by EliJBrown.
- Royal Claude (from RWS) as Sora
- and more
- Old Engine: No vessel, no help from the cupids... So tell me, how'd did you get here?
- Archibald: I simply believed. Nothing more to it. When our world fell into darkness, Libby was taken from me. I vowed I would find her again no matter what the coast. I believed I woud find her. So, here I am. She must be here. I will have her back!
- Old Engine: Take her if you can. [fight Archibald and kill him (almost)]
- Archibald: [lay on the ground]
- Royal Claude: Stop!
- Old Engine: So, you final made it. About time. I've been waiting for you. We've been always been rivals, haven't we? You've always pushed me as I always pushed you.
- Royal Claude: Old Engine...
- Old Engine: Bit it all ends here. There can't be two whistle masters.
- Royal Claude: What are you talking about?
- Old Engine: Let the whistle choose... it's true master.
- Royal Claude: [try to hold on his whistle, but to no avial]
- Percy and Bertie: [together] What?!
- Royal Claude: Huh?
- The Whistle: [place on Old Engine's buffers]
- Old Engine: Witch Engine was right. You don't have what it takes to save Sally. It's up to me. Only the whistle master can open the secret door... and change the world.
- Royal Claude: But that's impossible. How did this happen? I'm the one who fought my way here with the whistle!
- Old Engine: You were just the deliver boy. Sorry, your part's over now. Here, go play hero with this. [hands Royal Claude the wooden whistle and leaves]
- Percy: Bertie. Let's go. We have to remember our mission.
- Bertie: Oh! Well, I know the king told us to follow the whistle and all... But... [leaves Royal Claude]
- Percy: Royal Claude, sorry. [leaves with Bertie]
- Archibald: [manages to get back up, which he did]
- Royal Claude: Hey, don't move. You're here
- Archibald: [looks at Royal Claude] Why... Why did you... you come here? [then looks the way] I came to fight for Libby. [gets up] And though I am on my own, I will fight. I won't leave without here. That's why I'am here.
- Royal Claude: Me too. I'm not gonna give up now. I came here to find someone very important to me.
- and more