- Narrator: One day, Ralph Wiggum and his parents went to the video store. When Ralph sees a My Little Pony: Equestria Girls DVD, he went crazy.
- Ralph: Can I have this My Little Pony: Equestria Girls DVD?
- Chief Wiggum: No Ralph, you have many My Little Pony DVDs at home.
- Mrs. Wiggum: And it's a phony.
- Ralph: WAAAAHHHHH! I WANT MY LITTLE PONY: EQUESTRIA GIRLS DVD! WAAAAHHHHH!
- Chief Wiggum: YOU MUST DIE!
- Narrator: The next day, Ralph and his parents went to the music store.
- Ralph: Can I have The Simpsons Movie Soundtrack?
- Mrs. Wiggum: No Ralphie, and it's a phony!
- Chief Wiggum: And it costs money!
- Ralph: WAAAAHHHHH! I WANT THE SIMPSONS MOVIE SOUNDTRACK! WAAAAHHHHH!
- Chief Wiggum: That's it, Ralphie! We are going home right now!
- Mrs. Wiggum: And we'll give you 100 spankings!
- Ralph: OH NO! NOT 100 SPANKINGS!
- Chief Wiggum: Yes! 100 spankings!
- Ralph: THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!
- Narrator: Poor Ralph. I think he deserved his punishment, don't you?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.