- Gwen (from Johnny and the Sprites) as Abby Cadabby
- Porky Pig (from Looney Tunes) as Anderson Cucumber
- Velma (from Scooby-Doo) as Anything Muppet
- Mr. Director (from The Furchester Hotel) as Baby Bear
- Orange Butterfly, Garden Green, Blue Jean and Kitten Gray (from Crayola Markers) as Bats
- Mr. Small (from The Mr. Men Show) as Bert
- Gonzo (from The Muppets) as Big Bird
- Helen Henny (from Chuck E. Cheese), Jenny Foxworth (from Oliver and Company) and Red Fraggle (from Fraggle Rock) as Chickens
- Trekkie Monster (from Avenue Q) as Cookie Monster
- Billy (from Chuck E. Cheese) as Count von Count
- Baby Fozzie (from Muppet Babies) as Elmo
- Wembley Fraggle (from Fraggle Rock) as Ernie
- Baby's Powder (from Crayola Colors) as Grover
- Colambo (from Sesame Street) as Little Bird
- Captain Hook (from Jake and the Never Land Pirates) as Macaroni the Merciless
- Princess Amber and Prince James (from Sofia the First) as The Martians
- Telly Monster (from Sesame Street) as Murray Monster
- Gil (from The Muppets Take Manhattan) as Narf
- Chunk Squarey (from Rolie Polie Olie) as Octopus
- Tough Eddie (from Sesame Street) as Oscar the Grouch
- Ernie Clear Sky Blue (from Sesame Street Crayons) as Rosita
- Beauregard (from The Muppets) as Snuffy
- Ferb Fletcher (from Phineas and Ferb) as Telly Monster
- Slippery Soap (from Blue's Clues) as Tiger
- Candy Cane and Blueberry (from Mr. Sketch Markers) as Zester and Shredder
- Lucy (from Avenue Q) as Zoe
The Announcer: And now from the Sesame Street News Network, here's Porky Pig.
Porky Pig: P-P-P-Porky Pig here with another Sesame Street News Update. It seems more and more people, b-b-b-b-birds, Snuffleupaguses and m-m-m-m-monsters are h-h-h-h-h-having their spaghetti s-s-s-sucked up into...
(Helen Henny, Jenny Foxworth and Red Fraggle plays their trombones playing the "duh, duh, duh" musical sting)
Porky Pig: O-o-o-outer space.
Baby Fozzie: It's true. It's true. Baby Fozzie's friend Ernie Clear Sky Blue lost her ravioli. Baby Fozzie's friend Gwen lost her pasta. And Baby Fozzie's friend Trekkie lost his cookie topolini.
Porky Pig: Let's go l-l-l-live to the a-a-a-action!
Ernie Clear Sky Blue, Gwen and Trekkie Monster: Help!
Porky Pig: As d-d-d-d-desperate people cries for h-h-h-help. But who, I say, w-w-w-who can save the s-s-s-spaghetti from...
(Helen Henny, Jenny Foxworth and Red Fraggle plays their trombones playing the "duh, duh, duh" musical sting upside down, then falls down and exits)
Baby Fozzie: Baby Fozzie knows who to call.
Porky Pig: You do? Is it m-m-m-marinara pasta? Dish of s-s-s-s-stuffed baked clams?
Baby Fozzie: Oh, Baby Fozzie is not calling for takeout. Baby Fozzie is calling for a hero.
Porky Pig: It a-a-a-appeared to be a g-g-g-giant G. But who is B-B-B-B-Baby F-F-F-F-Fozzie calling? A g-g-g-g-g-graceful giraffe, a giant g-g-g-g-g-g-gibbon, a goofy g-g-g-g-g-grape? Stay tuned to Sesame Street N-N-N-N-N-News Network for a S-S-S-S-S-Sesame Street News U-U-U-U-Update.
Baby's Powder: Good day, super sidekicks. We are about to go onto the fancy schmancy super rocket ship. But before we get in, there are safety rules we must follow. Rule number 1...always stay close to my super space helpers!
Velma: They are sliding!
Baby's Powder: Do not talk to me now, super space helper. I'm talking about safety missions...whoa! Ow!
Velma: Told you!
Baby's Powder: Rule number 2...always pay attention to the...always pay attention to the moving hallway! Whoa! Ow! Rule number 3...no passing the person, no lap-sitting please. Those small children are ever to get there first. (carries Gil, but the weight is too much for him to handle) What did you have for lunch? Aaaah! Ow! Rule number 4...must recycle things like bags, cans, paper placements and large pieces of instruments on the floor. Ow! Rule number 5...always remain seated. Here I am...ow! Rule number 6...pull the safety belt until the position is secured on your body. Ow! Rule number 7...keep hands, arms, feet and tentacles inside the vehicle at all times. Tentacles? Who has tentacles?
Chunk Squarey: Hold me!
Baby's Powder: Ow! Final rule...no eating, drinking or smoking in your planet at all times. Oh, what a cute photo! Say cheese!
Slippery Soap: Hey!
Chunk Squarey: My eyes!
Baby's Powder: I forgot! No flash photography either!
(Slippery Soap, Chunk Squarey, Gil, Helen Henny, Jenny Foxworth and Red Fraggle chases after Baby's Powder around.)
Baby Fozzie: Come on, super sidekicks! Now that we know the safety rules, let's go get that spaghetti!
Porky Pig: This just in. The h-h-heroes are making a p-p-p-parade down S-S-S-S-Sesame S-S-S-S-Street.
Lucy: Good luck, everybody!
Baby Fozzie: All right, super sidekicks. Let's go to space and bring back that spaghetti!
Tough Eddie: You're going to space in that thing? Good luck. Heh, heh, heh.
Porky Pig: The heroes are o-o-o-o-off to s-s-s-s-save the s-s-s-s-spaghetti.
Lucy: Go, heroes, go!
Gonzo: Save that spaghetti!
Billy: That's four seconds to countdown! Ah, ah, ah!
Mr. Small: Whoa! Wembley!
Wembley Fraggle: Hang on, Gobo.
Telly Monster: Good luck!
Baby's Powder: Off to outer space! Up, up and away!
Baby Fozzie: We made it!
Princess Amber and Prince James: Spaghetti. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
Baby's Powder: Who put the satellite here? Whoa!
Baby Fozzie: Hey, hey, come on! Let's find that spaghetti!
Baby's Powder: Have no fear! I have everything under control!
Baby Fozzie: Holy moly! There are meatballs! Now Captain Hook has got Baby's Powder in his trapper beam.
Captain Hook: And I got you too! Captain Hook's plan is coming to a boil!
Baby's Powder: Whoa!
Baby Fozzie: Oh no! Baby Fozzie wishes he had some help!
Gwen: Help is on the way!
Baby Fozzie: Thanks, Gwen. You're great! Captain Hook's lair. Keep quiet, everybody. We don't wanna set off any...Oh, no!
Captain Hook: It's stupendous!
Baby's Powder: Do not worry! I have him right where we want him!
Captain Hook: Seize them!
Gwen: Not if we can help it!
Baby Fozzie: Wow! Baby Fozzie's Sesame Street friends.
Gonzo: Let's twirl that pasta back to earth!
Beauregard: Okay, Gonzo!
Billy: So many heroes!
Trekkie Monster: Oh, so delicious!
Baby's Powder: Your cute and furry hero has saved the day!
Baby Fozzie: With a little super help! (laughing)
Gwen: Time to go back home!
Baby Fozzie: And now it's time for lunch!
Captain Hook: Who wants meatballs?
Porky Pig: I'm P-P-P-Porky Pig. Have a g-g-g-g-g-great day t-t-t-t-today at U-U-U-U-Universal Studios S-S-S-S-Singapore. M-m-make your w-w-way to the exit and h-h-h-have a great day.