Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- All Relic Chunkies are binary files.
- All Relic Chunkies begin with the 11 character string: 'Relic Chunky'.
- All Relic Chunkies are organised into a tree of chunks.
- Every Chunk has a 4 character ID.
- Therefore, every Chunk has an 8 character identifier 4 characters for its type and 4 characters for its ID. (EG: DATAFBIF)
- Every chunk has a header and then the chunky data
Headers go in this format:
- 4 byte chunk type (see above) (string)
- 4 byte chunk ID (see above) (string)
- 4 byte chunk version (longint)
- 4 byte chunk size (this is the size of the chunk data in bytes. This does not include any of the chunk header) (longint)
- 4 byte chunk namesize (longint)
- 4 byte chunk name (string)
After the header comes the actual chunk data.