- Richard Tyler
The Tourettes Guy for Policeman
- Narrator: One day, Tyler, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror went to the video store near where was, when Richard Tyler saw a 1990 VHS of the Little Mermaid, but it happened.
- Richard Tyler: Can I have it, please?
- Fantasy: No, Tyler, and it's a phony.
- Horror: You mean it's a phony?
- Adventure: Yeah.
- Richard Tyler: This is not good. Definity not good at all. (Cries) Waaaaaahahahahaaaaaaa!
- Fantasy and Adventure: YOU MUST DIE!
- Narrator: The next day, he went to the toy store that is.
- Richard Tyler: Can I have the Vtech Computer?
- Adventure: Sorry, Tyler.
- Richard Tyler: NOOOOOOOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE!
- Horror and Adventure: IF YOU KEEP THIS UP, YOU WILL GET A SPANKING WHEN WE GET HOME, WILL BE LOST!
- Richard Tyler: No!
- Danny: Hey, what's going on?
- Richard Tyler: Adventure, Fantasy, Horror! Won't you let us stop with me, pal?!
- Danny's Grandpa: Look out!
- Richard Tyler: (Screams)
- Adventure: Where's my son of sea biscuit, of my knocked me crow's nest? Where's he be? Where's he be, you little mister!
- Danny's Grandpa: Come on, get on the boat! Quick, quick, quick! Get in there!
- Horror: So I think I've scaring it? He's should swim right after eating you know. He'll get cramps.
- Adventure: Where did he go?
- Richard Tyler: Aah!
- Adventure: Row! (Tyler screaming) Row for your lives!
- Danny and Danny's Grandpa: AW, SHIT! IT'S A MOBY DICK BY THE WHALE!
- Adventure: Hold on!
- Horror: Oh no, it's going to be death! (Moby Dick will eat it, then destroys a boat.)
- Adventure, Horror, Fantasy, Tyler: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
- [He crashes by the water. Tyler getting on the rafter.]
- Danny's Grandpa: Tyler, are you crying?
- Richard Tyler: (cries) I just died, forever.
- Danny's Grandpa: I think was a 18 months.
- Richard Tyler: NO EIGHTEEN MONTHS!
- Danny's Grandpa: YES! 18 MONTHS!
- Richard Tyler: How you can stay for?
- Fantasy and Horror: Well.
- Horror: 18 years. Good bye.