Me & My Teddy is an original Barney song of first appeared by Rock with Barney. It was Kathy's trademark as the sequel to the 1994 VHS of The Brave Little Toaster followed by the characters: Toaster, Lampy, Blanky, Kirby and Radio.
- Barney: Great! Oh boy, let's go to the listen, OK? Oh, she put a little rocking chair.
- [Suddenly, Barney, AJ, Jennifer and Joseph then she was heard xylophone, getting the spotlight are shine.]
- Kathy: (singing) Me and my best teddy bear! Sitting in my favorite chair, we are going out to play just like every day! I got lots of friends out there and they're lots of fun, but they're not my teddy bear, he's my favorite one! Me and my best teddy bear, sitting in my favorite chair. We are going out to play just like every day!
- [The lullaby ends, spotlight goes out, before we was heard piano.]
- Both: (repeated line and singing) Me and my teddy, getting all ready! Getting to play!
- Kathy: (singing) You know I've got a lot of friends that I play with, you know I've got a lot of friends who are fun. But then they can't do everything what my teddy, because my teddy, he is the one.
- Both: (repeated line and singing) Me and my teddy, getting all ready! Getting all ready, to bed!
- Kathy: (singing) You know I never really fright to get night time, you know I'm not even scare of the dark! 'Cause with my teddy right here alongside me, I'm not even scared of a shark!
- Both: (repeated line and singing) Me and my teddy, getting all ready! Getting all ready, to school!!
- Kathy: (singing) I've got to leave him at home by himself all alone, but he doesn't mind it and that's cool, that's cool!
- Barney: That's all taste, s-s-s-supendous!