Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In popular culture
- Saint Peter is quoted as having a nickname "the rock".
- Dwain Johnson is also known as "the rock".
- The sport of curling is played with a type of "rock".
- Cavemen in the stone age used rocks.
- In protests, protesters sometimes throw rocks.
- In the game Pokemon, "Rock Throw" is a move where the pokemon throws rocks.
- Ernest T. Bass threw rocks on the Andy Griffith show.
- Palestine government officials encourage throwing rocks.
- Google has about 813,000,000 results for "rock".
- Rock is also a term for a genre of music created by throwing rocks at angry bassists.
- T.S. Eliot created a play (which sucked) called "The Rock".
- Newfoundland in the awesome world of Canada is considered to be on a rock.
- Burmuda is sometimes referred to as a rock.
- James Bond drinks straight whiskey "on the rocks". Shaken, not stirred.