Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dhan Race Summery
These killing machines are serpentine in their deadlines. Because of their bias for butchery, they are the most feared, and despised, class in Rohan. Dhans can acquire experience by killing other players rather then completing quests if they choose.
Avenger - Can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see them, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face!
Predator - The quickest of the Dhans, they deal blows so swiftly that anyone within striking distance may not even be able to take a single swing before death.
Dhan Assassin Starting Stats
Dhan Assassin Skills
1. Toggle. Increases poison attribute attack and defense. Gives your attacks a chance of poisoning the target.
2. Hide skill.
3. Self Buff that gives you a chance of parrying attacks.
4. Self Buff that increases the critical chance of the first attack when coming out of Hide.
5. Self Buff that increases the player's movement speed.
6. Attack skill that throws a Shuriken at the target.
7. Attack skill used to come out of Hiding. Causes bleeding.
8. Self Buff that reflects some of the Magic Damage received.
9. Attack Skill.
10. Buff that increases Agility. Can be used on others.
11. Self Buff that increases the how much potions recover the user.
12. Buff that increases Dexterity. Can be used on others.
13. Self Buff that increases Critical Ratio.
14. Skill that decreases the target's MP to recover the user's MP. Also stuns the target. mana Burn.
15. Self Buff that increases the Critical Ratio of skill #9. Eventually will also increase the Critical Damage said skill does.
16. Self Buff that increases the Critical Damage of normal attacks(no skills) based on the user's Agility. Also increases Strength.
17. Self Buff that increases the damage the player does based on the M.Kill count. (When you kill a monster the M.Kill count goes up by 1. Once you hit 100 kills, or you log out, it will reset back to 0. The 20th, 40th, 60th, 80th, and 100th kill will give an Exp bonus. I think the 100th kill will give you 19 times the Exp. Basically this skill causes you to do more damage the more you kill.)
18. Skill that silences the target.
19. Skill that confuses the target.
Dhan Avenger Skills
1. Skill that releases the user from Root status.
2. Skill that does damage based on level and decreases accuracy.
3. Self Buff that increases the damage of Katars.
4. Buff that increases the mount's movement speed.
5. Trap that decreases movement speed.
6. Skill that seals the target within a barrier. Unusable on monsters.
7. Trap that decreases offensive abilities.
8. Trap that absorbs Agility.
9. Skill that absorbs some of the target's HP and stuns them(Health Burn).
10. Trap that absorbs Strength.
11. Skill that gives the player a chance of staying hidden when attacking.
12. Pulls the target towards the user and paralyzes it.
13. Trap that causes damage over time.
14. Skill that gives the user a chance of doing 2 critical hits on the target.
15. Skill that has a chance of switching the target's HP with their MP. Unusable on monsters.(this is just... scary).
16. Attack Skill that hits twice.
17. Skill with a chance to cause a certain number of enemies to commit suicide.
Dhan Predator Skills
1. Skill that releases the user from Root and Stun statuses.
2. Skill that does damage based on level and decreases evasion.
3. Self Buff that increases the damage of Katars.
4. Self Buff that allow the caster to use Hide-only skills even if not hidden.
5. Skill that reveals hidden players and monsters around the caster for some time.
6. Toggle that allows the player to see chests in the mini map.
7. Trap that decreases defense.
8. Skill that seals the target within a barrier. Unusable on monsters.
9. Trap that can constantly heal party members.
10. Trap with a chance of constantly stunning.
11. Trap that deals continuous damage to a random object.
12. Trap that constantly does damage.
13. Skill that gives the player a chance of staying hidden when attacking.
14. Skill that switches the target's Long Range Attack Power with their Short Range Attack Power. Unusable on monsters.
15. Skill that deals continuous damage to named monsters and boss monsters. Damage is based on Strength and Vitality.
16. Buff that increases the player's level, allowing them to equip higher-level equipment and do higher-level quests. Can be used on others.
17. Self Buff that decreases experience lost on death.
18. Skill that damages objects in a straight line and poisons them.
19. Skill that hides all party members(ambush!!)
Editor's Notes and Credits
Will confirm skill names for Elf Templar and Elf Priest later .
Credits for the original information compiling and images go to: