Rosie The Ghost Train is a Potential Plotlines episode.
Rosie tells Billy and Harvey that driver sees a ghost train last night. But Billy tells her he's not scared of anything. That night Rosie comes back home, but on her way, she crashes into a cart of lime. She was covered in flour and arrives at the Signalbox. Harvey tells Billy about Rosie. Then Rosie scares Billy away with her ghostly voice. Billy and Harvey are at Knapford when Rosie arrives, being cleaned.
- Rocky (cameo)
- Terence (cameo)
- The Coaches
- Farmer McColl
- This is based on the episode and Railway Series story, "Ghost Train".
- First appearences of Harvey's and Billy's CGI faces.
- The ghost engine at the begining is Rosie covered in streamers.
- American Title: Rosie's Ghostly Trick
- When Pierce Brosnan says "That our Billy had just seen a ghost", the word ghost is said with a spooky echo.
- In the opening shot of the viaduct a light on the scaffolding goes on a bit too late.
- The fog around Billy, Rosie and Harvey is obviously being vented out of the ground.
- The lime is blown up before Rosie collides with it.
- In the shot of Harvey telling Billy about Rosie's accident you can tell the film was cut, as his eyes jerk from up to down.
- When Billy puffs out of the sheds, a piece of studio equipment can be seen through the shed window, the shed door moves and a plank can be seen through the door.
- Rosie: Billy didn't believe in your ghost.
- Narrator: Said Rosie next morning. Her driver laughed.
- Driver: Neither do I. It was only a pretend ghost story.
- Narrator: Rosie was disapointed.