Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ceiling Fan: All right, Toaster, you can do it. Push now ! Have we got a good reading on the E.F.M. ?
- Ceiling Fan: Here it comes!
- Kirby: Toaster, she's so beautiful. She's... she's a Blanky!
- Toaster: Hello, my wonderful, sweet little Blanky.
- Kirby: Well, I guess we won't be naming him after my mother.
- Toaster: He doesn't look much like a Zeke. What about my cousin Blanky?
- Kirby: My name is Blanket.
- Ceiling Fan: My name is Blanky.
- [He ran into the Radio, Billy Bevel, Olie, Princess Eilonwy, Hanging Lamp and Radio getting in his coin]
- Hanging Lamp: Here you go, sprout!
- Toaster: Radio, I want you to meet someone very special. This is your brother tell ya. Blanky, this is Radio.
- Toaster: See, they already love each other.
- [Blanky tweaks her Radio's arrow.]
- Radio: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
- Radio and Blanky: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!
- Princess Eilonwy: Well, that's a start!
- Kirby: Toaster, what are we gonna do? He hasn't stopped crying since we brought him home!
- Billy Bevel: Somehow it's not as much fun around here anymore.
- Plugsy: Yeah! What is your brother so sad about?
- Radio: I don't know! But whatever it is,it must be really bad.
- Olie Polie: Maybe he's broked!
- Olie Polie and Billy Bevel: Broked!
- [Kirby, Toaster and a still crying Blanky gets walk by.]
- Radio: He's not broked, he's a... just a little loud!
- Lampy: Ooh! That appliance's getting on my nerves! Hanging Lamp! Can we go to the circus?
- Hanging Lamp: That's enough of a circus around here already!