Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's part one of the Video Treasures version of Rusty Helps Peter Sam & Other Thomas Stories. This part features: Video Treasures FBI Warning, Video Treasures logo, Britt Allcroft Presents logo, Thomas & Friends UK Season 4 Intro (Version 2), Thomas Saves The Day, Nameplates after Thomas Saves The Day, Rusty Helps Peter Sam and Nameplates after Rusty Helps Peter Sam.
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Adaptation by BRITT ALLCROFT
- THOMAS SAVES THE DAY
- Told by GEORGE CARLIN
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
Thomas Saves The Day
- George Carlin:
Nameplates after Thomas Saves The Day
Rusty Helps Peter Sam
- George Carlin: Every day when the little engines worked, the crisp air was suddenly filled with familiar noise. The lakes and mountains have many visitors, and Harold the Helicopter flies the sky, making sure that no one's in trouble.
- Harold: All present and correct. Time to return to base.
- George Carlin: Then Harold noticed something. A sturdy diesel was coming round the mountain. Harold flew lower for a closer inspection.
- Harold: I'm Harold. Who are you?
- Rusty: I'm Rusty.
- George Carlin: Replied the diesel.
- Harold: Don't recall seeing you before. What brings you this way?
- Rusty: Sir Topham Hatt sent me to help the other engines.
- George Carlin: Huffed Rusty. This was no time to chat with a helicopter.
- Harold: Well done, cheers, and keep up the good work!
- Rusty: Cheeky chopper.
- George Carlin: Muttered Rusty.
- Driver: Not long now.
- George Carlin: Encouraged his driver.
- Driver: We'll soon be at the top station.
- George Carlin: Peter Sam and Sir Handel were glad to see Rusty. Even so, Sir Handel wouldn't stop grumbling. The cars didn't like Sir Handel and wanted to play tricks on him.
- Gordon: No one understands our feelings.
- George Carlin: Sympatized Gordon.
- Gordon: Now if you were ill, you couldn't shunt cars, could you?
- Sir Handel: Good idea.
- George Carlin: Replied Sir Handel.
- Sir Handel: I'll try it.
- George Carlin: He did so next morning.
- Sir Handel: I don't feel well.
- George Carlin: He groaned. There wasn't time for examine him, so some of his cars were coupled behind Peter Sam's coaches. Rusty promised to followed with the rest. Peter Sam didn't mind the extra work. He left his coaches at the station and trundled cheerfully on. Soon they reached the quarry where the cars were needed. Empty cars at the bottom of a slope are hitched to a cable. Loaded ones at the top are hitched to another. By their weight, loaded cars were down the steep slope, pulling the empty ones up. Peter Sam doing waited at the bottom of a slope for the loaded cars. He never bumped cars unless they misbehave. But the loaded cars couldn't see him properly. They thought he was Sir Handel. They're chance for trickerty had come.
- Loaded Cars: Faster! Faster!
- George Carlin: They yelled.
- Empty Cars: No, no!
- George Carlin: Wailed the empty cars.
- Empty Cars: It's Peter Sam!
- George Carlin: But it was no use.
- Loaded Cars: Hurrah, hurrah!
- George Carlin: Roared the cars. Peter Sam shut his eyes.
- Peter Sam: Peep! Peep!
- George Carlin: Wailed Peter Sam. Rusty was working nearby and came to help clear out the mess.
- Rusty: Bust my buffers!
- George Carlin: Exclaimed Rusty.
- Rusty: Never mind, Peter Sam. We'll get you out.
- George Carlin: Peter Sam felt battered. His funnel was cracked and his boilder dented.
- Peter Sam: Thank you, Rusty.
- George Carlin: He sighed and limped slowly home.
- Sir Handel: I'm sorry about your accident.
- George Carlin: Said Sir Handel.
- Sir Handel: I always stand well back. Cars don't like me.
- Peter Sam: Why didn't you warn me?
- Sir Handel: I didn't think.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You never do. You can start thinking now while you're doing Peter Sam's work as well as your own. That'll teach you to pretend you were ill.
- George Carlin: Sir Handel did start thinking about Gordon. When the wreckage was cleared away, Rusty set off along the line.
- Harold: Splendid to see you again.
- George Carlin: Whizzed Harold.
- Harold: I've completing my evenings look about.
- Rusty: Well done, cheers, and keep up the good work!
- George Carlin: And the little diesel purred back home.
Nameplates after Rusty Helps Peter Sam
- SuperMalechi: Where did you make this VHS?
- Pikachufreak: By creating this on Sony Vegas
- SuperMalechi: Then hurry and upload more Cartoon Paridise videos this instant! I need 10! Starting with Where Oh Where Has My Piglet Gone? and Other Episodes!
- Pikachufreak: Yes, SuperMalechi.
- SuperMalechi: Now, hurry and upload more Cartoon Paridise videos this instant! I need 10! Starting with The Screen Actor's Guilt and Other Episodes!
- Pikachufreak: Yes, SuperMalechi.