Steps to conversion
- Determine if you have a ready and affordable supply of SVO available.
- Secure that source.
- Determine what configuration is most appropriate for your vehicle, climate, and budget, and which components will be required.
- Decide if you want to make all or some of your own components and then install them, or buy the components as a kit.
- Make or purchase a prefilter/dewatering unit if your source is WVO.
- Determine if you are capable of making your own components. If in doubt, reconsider your decision.
- Order your kit or gather your parts/materials.
- Fabricate your components and preassemble the conversion, marking connections.
- Install your SVO conversion.
- Test your SVO conversion.