Huckle, Lowly and Sally went to a video store Sally sees a 2009 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD and she asks for it but Huckle and Lowly say no. Then they went to a toy store. Sally sees a 2009 Mickey Mouse plush doll and she asks for it but Huckle and Lowly say no again. Sally starts to bawl again and Yogi Bear and Quick Draw McGraw send her to jail.
- Narrator: One fine day, Huckle, Lowly and Sally went to a video store. Sally saw a 2009 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD, Then it happened.
- Sally: Wow! Huckle! Lowly! Look! It's the 2009 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD! Can I have it?
- Huckle: No, Sally! Never!
- Lowly: You have many DVDs at home! and it's a phony!
- Sally: WAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA! I WANT THAT 2009 MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE DVD!
- Huckle and Lowly: YOU MUST DIE!
- Narrator: And so, Sally was locked in her room. The next day...
- Sally: Look! It's the 2009 Mickey Mouse Plush Doll! Can I have it?
- Huckle: No!
- Lowly: You have many Disney Plush dolls at home!
- Sally: WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! I WANT THAT 2009 MICKEY MOUSE PLUSH DOLL!
- Huckle and Lowly: YOU SUCK, SALLY!
- Narrator: Then Huckle and Lowly ran away from Sally's tantrum, until Yogi Bear and Quick Draw McGraw as police officers arrived.
- Yogi Bear: Hi, Sally! What are you doing?
- Sally: LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT HUCKLE AND LOWLY TO GET ME OUT OF THE STORE!
- Quick Draw McGraw: We'll handcuff you, Sally!
- Narrator: That night, Sally was stuck in jail.
- Sally: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'VE BEEN FRAMED! HEEEEEELP!! I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!
- Huckle and Lowly have Ganon's voice.
- All The Yogi Bear characters are no longer friends, but enemies.
- Sally's cries are the same pitch as Angelica from a Rugrats episode "Chanukah".