Schemer Misbehaves in a Store is a Shining Time Station (WB Kids version) Season 1 episode.
Schemer is angry because he doesn't have an toy train set yet and the Conductors, Barney, BJ, Baby Bop, Matt, Becky, Dan, Ryu, Ken and Kara are laughing at him. But his mother tries to offer him to buy an "Barney's Adventure to Toyland" 1994 VHS
- Original Airdate: November 11, 1998.
- Thomas Stories: Percy Takes The Plunge and Percy's Predicament (both told by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1994-1997 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1998-2002 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 3 voice and 1998-2002 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen in "Room For Everyone".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Barney's Musical Scrapbook".
- The BJ voice used in this episode is a mix of the ones from "My Favorite Things" (Pitch +3) and "E-I-E-I-O" (Pitch -2), mixing them with BJ's 1996 voice.
- The musical arrangements used in this episode were also heard in "Barney's Big Surprise".
- This episode was released on VHS by Kidsvision on January 12, 1999. In late 2000, this episode was re-released on VHS by Paramount Pictures and Nick Jr.
- (we open up at the station and everyone is having a toy train set)
- Barney: Hey, Schemer, where is your train set?
- Schemer: Um, I never had one before.
- Barney: Look! Schemer doesn't have a train set! Laugh at him everybody!
- (everyone starts laughing at Schemer, who starts to get furious)
- BJ: Schemer, you don't get a train set before! Because you aren't cool enough!
- Mr. Conductor 1: I agree!
- Mr. Conductor 2: And he's aggorant!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Yeah! He's greedy!
- (everyone continues laughing)
- Schemer: (yelling furiously) Stop laughing at me, guys! Or else, I'll tell my mom on you!
- (Schemer leaves the station, still furious)
- Mr. Conductor 1: (still laughing) It reminds me of the story when Percy fell into the water.
- Ken: What's that when Percy fell in the water?
- Mr. Conductor 1: I'll tell you about it. (blows whistle and the story "Percy Takes The Plunge" starts) One day, Henry wanted to rest. But Percy was talking to some engines. He was telling them about the time, he had braved bad weather to help Thomas.
- Percy: It was raining hard. Water swirled into my boiler. I couldn't see where I was going, but I struggled on.
- Bill: Oh, Percy, you are brave.
- Percy: Well, it wasn't anything really. Water's nothing to an engine with the dertination.
- Ben: Tell us more, Percy.
- Henry: What are you engines doing here?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Hissed Henry.
- Henry: This shed is for Sir Topham Hatt's engines. Go away! Stupid things!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Henry snorted.
- (Bill and Ben whistle and puff away)
- Percy: They're not silly!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy had been enjoying himsef.
- Henry: There are silly! And so are you! Water's nothing to an engine with the dertination! Pah!
- Percy: Anyway.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said cheeky Percy.
- Percy: I'm not afraid of water. I like it.
- Mr. Conduvtor 1: And he ran off to the harbour singing...
- Percy: Once an engine, who attatched to a train, was afraid of a few drops of rain.
- Henry: No one ever forgets me the time I wouldn't come out of the tunnel, in case the rain spoiled my paint!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Huffed Henry.
- Schemer: Wow! A electric diesel train set! This one, this one!
- Schemer's Mom: What's that?
- Schemer: I can't wait to see the look of Mr Conductor 2's face when he sees that my train set is more familiar than is!
- Schemer's Mom: Sure Schemer, we can afford that one.
- Schemer: Well, you really think so?
- Schemer's Mom: Honey, This is a lot cheaper.
- Schemer: Mommy, that's a good idea.
- Schemer: Thank you, Mommy
- (cut to them in the car. Schemer is laughing, and his mom is driving)
- Schemer's Mom: What do you think of your new diesel set, Schemer?
- Schemer: It is special!
- Schemer's Mom: You can show it to your friends tomorrow!
- Schemer: Can we at least go back soon and get the "Barney's Adventure to Toyland" 1994 VHS?
- Schemer's Mom: Yes!
- (they arrive home. Cut to them in the house)
- Schemer's Mom: You are not grounded for the rest of the week! There will be TV, Chuck E. Cheese, toy trains, VHS tapes, ice cream, Burger King, McDonald's, and Wendy's! Don't go upstairs to your room now!