Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Diagnosis: Thought there was a cyst on ovaries. Went for laproscopy, had surgery to remove a tumor around the intestine, twenty centimeters of colon and the small intestine. Evidence of metastasis on the liver. DSRCT
Hospital Triemli Hospital, Zurich
- Oncologist Hanspeter Honegger
- Prof Honegger consults with Dr Kushner MSK
Passed Away: 04/10/98
- Started out as laproscopy to remove cyst on Ovary. Found large tumor wrapped around intestine. Removed 20 cm of colon and small intestine.
- Adriblastin (4 days), Ifosfamid (3 days), Platinol (1 day) - 4 day cycles
- Psychotherapist in Zurich - Simonton Therapy -relaxation and visualisation exercises.
- Ayurvedic medicine - Nepalese cancer specialist Doctor Mana in Kathmandu (e-mail: email@example.com)
|4/12/97||0||Surgery||0||To remove Ovarian cyst, turned out to be malignant tumor wrapped around intestine. 20 cm of colon removed, parts of small intestine.|
|4/97||CT||Chemotherapy 1||Adriblastin (4 days), Ifosfamid (3 days), Platinol (1 day).||Small tumors on liver and spots on lungs|
|5/97||CT||Chemotherapy 2||0||Spots on liver unchanged. No sign of disease in abdomen.|