Scooby and Henry's Adventures of Pokemon and Digimon At The Puzzle League is Pikachufreak's first crossover adventures series. It features Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers and Velma Dinkley (all from What's New, Scooby-Doo?) and Henry Chan, Stanley Chan, Suzie Chan, Anne Chan, Alan Chan, Tom Chan, Flip Chan, Scooter Chan, Nancy Chan, Mimi Chan, Chu Chu and Charlie Chan (all from The Amazing Chan and The Chan Clan). This fan-fiction crossover will have Mystery Inc and The Chan Clan join the Pokemon characters Ash Ketchum, Gary Oak, Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine, Tracey Sketchit, Team Rocket, Giovanni, Ritchie, Lorelei, Bruno, Sissy, Danny, Rudy, Luana, Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce, Clair, Damian, Alex Davis, Koji, Ken, Ralph, Nelson, Duplica, Casey and Benji and the Digimon characters Tai Kamiya, Matt Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Izzy Izumi, Mimi Tachikawa, Joe Kido, T.K. Takaishi, Kari Kamiya, Davis Motomiya, Ken Ichijouji, Yolei Inoue, Cody Hida, Takato Matsuki, Henry Wong, Rika Nonaka, Jeri Katou, Leomon, Willis, Takuya Kanbara, Koji Minamoto, Tommy Himi, Zoe Orimoto, J.P. Shibayama, Koichi Kimura, Marcus Damon, Thomas H. Norstein, Yoshi Fujieda, Kazu Shioda, Keenan Crier, Kenta Kitagawa, Devimon, Mikey Kudo, Jeremy Tsurgi, Angie Hinomoto, Nene Amano and Christopher Aonuma in all of their Mon adventures. The Who's That Pokemon? segment will be used in all episodes.
Minor Guest Stars
- Bailey (from Flower Power), Marina (from Bye Bye Psyduck), Krystal (from As Clear As Crystal), Chigusa (from Two Hits and A Miss) and Rebecca (from The Punchy Pokemon, all working with Ash and the others)
- Serena Tsukino, Mina Aino, Raye Hino, Lita Kino and Amy Mizuno (all from Sailor Moon, working with Tai and the others)
- Zoey Hanson, Kikki Benjamin, Corina Bucksworth, Bridget Verdant and Renee Roberts (all from Mew Mew Power, working with Scooby and the others)
- SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Sandy Cheeks, Mr. Krabs and Plankton (all from SpongeBob SquarePants, working with Mystery Inc)
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson and Maggie Simpson (all from The Simpsons, working with The Chan Clan)
- Whitney (from A Goldenrod Opportunity and A Dairy Tale Ending) and Tierra (from Control Freak, both working with The Poke Scouts)
- Kagami Hiiragi and Tsukasa Hiiragi (both from Lucky Star, working with The Sailor Scouts)
- Meilin Rae and Madison Taylor (both from Cardcaptors, working with The Mew Mews)
- Mary (from Mild N Wooly) and Wilhelmina (from For Crying Out Loud, both also working with Ash and the others)
- Master Fung (from Xiaolin Showdown, working with Koga)
- Cliff Feltbottom, Lube and Shriek Dubois (all from CatDog, working with Team Rocket)
- Joe Arthur, Sam and Fred (all from Time Warp Trio, working with Surge, Blaine, Bruno, Mikey, Jeremy and Christopher)
- Ernie, The Count, Elmo and The Honker (all from Sesame Street, served as the main antagonists)
- Nelson Muntz, Jimbo Jones, Dolph Starbeam and Kearney Zzyzwicz (all also from The Simpsons, working with Team Sesame)
- Catzi, Anne Granger, Morga and Queen Beryl (all also from Sailor Moon, also working with Team Sesame)
- Aya (from The Ninja Poke-Showdown and Ariados, Amigos), Satsuki (from Trouble's Brewing and Espeon, Not Included) and Charmaine (from The Apple Corp, all working with Jeri, Zoe and Yoshi)
- Josie McCoy, Valerie Brown and Melody Valentine (all from Josie and The Pussycats, also working with Jeri, Zoe and Yoshi)
Season 1 (1997-1998)
Episode 1: The Start of A Puzzle League
- The episode opens with Mystery Inc and The Chan Clan arriving at Puzzle League Village. There, they meet the cast from Pokemon and Digimon At The Puzzle League. Ash and Tai explain that they will be having fun and The Poke Scouts, The Sailor Scouts, The Mew Mews, The Greaser Dogs, The Kratt Sisters, The Hiiragi Twins, Meilin, Madison, The Bikini Bottom Crew, The Simpson Family, Mary, Wilhelmina, Master Fung and The Time Warp Trio will be on their duties. However, as both Scooby and Shaggy walk along, Team Sesame appear, performing their motto while introducing themselves. The Longstocking and Blonde Sisters decide to deal with them when Bart's Bullies and Serena's 4 Bosses show up. Soon, The Steamettes and The Pussycats arrive to save the day and send Team Sesame packing. Quite soon, Ash and Tai welcome Mystery Inc and The Chan Clan to the group as they enjoy themselves.
- Who's That Pokemon:
Episode 2: As Quiet As It Ever Gets
- Ash, Brock, Ralph, Nelson, Damian, Alex Davis, Koji, Ken, Tai, Matt, Takato, Henry, Izzy, Joe, Marcus, Thomas, Scooby, Shaggy, SpongeBob, Patrick, Henry, Stanley, Homer, Bart, Bailey, Marina, Krystal, Chigusa, Rebecca, Serena, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amy, Zoey, Kikki, Corina, Bridget, Renee, The Kratt Sisters, The Hiiragi Twins, Meilin, Madison, Mary, Wilhelmina, Koga, Master Fung, Team Rocket, The Greaser Dogs, Surge, Blaine, Bruno, Mikey, Jeremy, Christopher and The Time Warp Trio have their first stop at a place called The Unofficial Gym and have invited Sissy for a tour. There, the group meet A.J., a savage trainer who is the fourteenth member of The Tetris Attack Crew. He explains to the group that he will win 1000 victories and he has his newly evolved Sandslash to win. Ash sends out his Totodile and he wins. Meanwhile, Team Sesame are planning to steal A.J.'s Sandslash so that their boss Big Bird can use it. Back at the unofficial gym, A.J. is training his Sandslash when his younger sister Mika stops him and warns him not to train Sandslash by the pool. Ariene arrives and Brock flirts with her, only to have Alex Davis grab his ear and drag him away. Team Sesame intrude and A.J. decides to challenge them. Outside, he beat Ernie's Rhydon and Count's Magneton with his Sandslash and gains his 1000th victory. After that, he decides to go to Puzzle League Village and he leaves while the group make their trek for their next stop.
- Who's That Pokemon:
Episode 3: When Creeps Jump
- Ash, Brock, Ralph, Nelson, Damian, Alex Davis, Koji, Ken, Tai, Matt, Takato, Henry, Izzy, Joe, Marcus, Thomas, Scooby, Shaggy, SpongeBob, Patrick, Henry, Stanley, Homer, Bart, Bailey, Marina, Krystal, Chigusa, Rebecca, Serena, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amy, Zoey, Kikki, Corina, Bridget, Renee, The Kratt Sisters, The Hiiragi Twins, Meilin, Madison, Mary, Wilhelmina, Koga, Master Fung, Team Rocket, The Greaser Dogs, Surge, Blaine, Bruno, Mikey, Jeremy, Christopher and The Time Warp Trio have made it to the castle and have toured Mimi around. When they arrive, they meet Brittany who Brock flirts with her, only to have Alex Davis drag him away. Brittany explains that she will be helping her Igglybuff twins, Gigglybiff and Gigglybuff, perform so that ShogunGekomon can be awakened. However, trouble falls in when Team Sesame show up. The Sailor Scouts and The Mew Mews transform and send them packing. Soon, ShogunGekomon is awakened and is pleased that he has been saved. After that, Brittany thanks the group and honors them good luck as she leaves for Cerulean City while the team make their third stop.
- Who's That Pokemon: