Sesame Street's 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration is a YTV crossover made by Pikachufreak.
- This musical adaptation features characters from Pokemon, Swat Kats, Hoop-a-Joop, Totally Spies, Jackie Chan Adventures, Static Shock, WarioWare, Magical Doremi, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Mucha Lucha, Sonic X, W.I.T.C.H., What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Cardcaptors, Xiaolin Showdown, Loonatics Unleashed, Donkey Kong Country, F-Zero GP Legend, Ed, Edd N Eddy, Life With Ally, The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Phantom Investigators, Courage The Cowardly Dog and Annie The Smart and Genius Girl. One day, they help Big Bird, Snuffy, Elmo, Grover, Ernie, Bert, Count Von Count and Cookie Monster on their musical celebration. Unaware to the others, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to make a sinister musical, but nothing worked. After that, Big Bird is happy to sing himself.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Swat Kats
- Jake Clawson (Barry Gordon)
- Chance Furlong (Charlie Adler)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Griffin)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
- Will Vandom (Kelly Stables)
- Irma Lair (Candi Milo)
- Taranee Cook (Kali Troy)
- Cornelia Hale (Christel Khalil)
- Hay Lin (Liza del Mundo)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From F-Zero GP Legend
- Rick Wheeler (Frank Frankson)
- Jack Levin (Marc Thompson)
- Jody Summer (Veronica Taylor)
- Lucy Liberty (Amy Birnbaum)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
From Life With Ally
- Ally Williams (Grey DeLisle)
- Carly Lopez (Andrea Baker)
- Lisa Jones (Susan Roman)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Kanga (Kath Soucie)
- Owl (Andre Stojka)
- Roo (Nikita Hopkins)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira (Amber Ross)
- Casey (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho (Alecsander Kocev)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
From Annie The Smart and Genius Girl
- Annie Roberts (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Ellie Cook (Janyse Jaud)
- Brianna Anderson (Nicole Oliver)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From Sesame Street
- Big Bird (Matt Vogel)
- Snuffy (Martin P. Robinson)
- Elmo (Ryan Dillon)
- Grover (Eric Jacobson)
- Ernie (Steve Whitmire)
- Bert (Eric Jacobson)
- Count Von Count (Matt Vogel)
- Cookie Monster (David Rudman)
- Thomas Gets Tricked
- Duck Takes Charge
- Stepney Gets Lost
- No Joke For James
- Gordon Takes A Tumble
- Dunkin' Duncan
- Henry and The Elephant
- Harold and The Flying Horse
- This is a musical video.
- The Jukebox Band do not appear.
- The Swat Kats make an appearance.
- It is revealed that there are many songs.
- Goodbye For Now is sung at the end.
- (We open this video with the Random House Home Video logo, the Britt Allcroft Presents logo and the Sesame Street theme)
- Children: Sunny days Sweeping the clouds away On my way to where the air is sweet Can you tell me how to get How to get to sesame street Come and play Everything's a-okay Family neighbors friends That's where we meet Can you tell me how to get How to get to sesame street How to get to sesame street How to get to sesame street How to get to sesame street.
- (The video then finds everyone enjoying the fun at the park)
- Ash: Ah, the warm wind breezes.
- Raimundo: And of course the sun rises.
- Mel: Everything's in tip top shape.
- Meilin: And we deserve it.
- Shaggy: Like, it's a happy day for everybody.
- Ash: Not to mention scrawny persons like Misty way back in the Indigo saga.
- (Lexi pounds Ash over the head with her fist)
- Ash: Yagh! Ow.
- Irma: Whoa!
- Jake: That's gonna leave a mark.
- Lexi: Everyone in the whole world isn't scrawny here, Ash.
- Ellie: Please take it easy, Lexi.
- Fred: If Big Bird and the others could have come, then who's with us?
- (Big Bird and the others arrive indeed)
- Big Bird and the others: Hey guys.
- Ash: (getting up) Big Bird and the gang.
- Mary: Yes!
- Sakura: It's been a pleasure.
- Madison: What are you guys doing?
- Elmo: Elmo wants to know about a musical celebration.
- Omi: Wow.
- Clay: Totally.
- Jackie: That's one way to approve.
- Uncle: Uncle's happy to hear about musical songs.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Right you are.
- Rikochet: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Flea: The Flea's so pleased to see you here.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Why yes. Today, we're having a musical celebration.
- Virgil: See, Rich? They're going to help us.
- Richie: Memories on Sodor can be filled here.
- Mr. Conductor 1: That's right. Especially Thomas on his first day. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Thomas Gets Tricked starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas is a tank engine who lives at the big station of the Island of Sodor. He's a cheeky little engine with six small wheels, a short stumpy funnel, a short stumpy boiler and a short stumpy dome. He's a fussy little engine too. Always pulling coaches about ready for the big engines can take on long journeys. And when trains come in, he pulls the empty coaches away so that the big engines can go on rest. Thomas thinks no engine works has hard as he does. He loves playing tricks on them, including Gordon the biggest and proudest engine of all. Thomas likes to tease Gordon with his whistle.
- Thomas: Wake up, lazybones. Why don't you work hard like me?
- Mr. Conductor 1: One day after pulling the big express, Gordon had arrived back on the sidings very tired. He was just going to sleep when Thomas came up in his cheeky way.
- Thomas: Wake up, lazybones. Do some hard work for a change. You can't catch me!
- Mr. Conductor 1: And off he ran laughing. Instead of going to sleep again, Gordon thought how he can back at Thomas. One morning, Thomas wouldn't wake up. His driver and fireman couldn't make him start. His fire went out and there was not enough steam. It was nearly time for the express. People are waiting, but the coaches weren't ready. At last, Thomas started.
- Thomas: Oh dear, oh dear!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He yawned. He fussed into the station where Gordon was waiting.
- Gordon: Hurry up, you!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Thomas: Hurry up yourself.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Thomas. Gordon the proud engine began making his plan to teach Thomas a lesson for teasing him. Almost before the coaches had stopped moving, Gordon reversed quickly and was coupled to the train.
- Gordon: Get in quickly, please!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He whistled. Thomas usually pushed behind the big trains to help them start, but he was always uncoupled first. This time, Gordon start so quickly they forgot to uncouple Thomas. Gordon's chance had come.
- Gordon: Come on, come on!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed Gordon to the coaches. The train went faster and faster. Too fast for Thomas, he wanted to stop, but he couldn't.
- Thomas: Peep peep! Stop, stop!
- Gordon: Hurry, hurry, hurry!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Laughed Gordon.
- Coaches: You can't get away, you can't get away!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Laughed the coaches. Poor Thomas was going faster than he had ever gone before. He was out of breath and his wheels hurt him, but he had to go on.
- Thomas: I shall never be the same again.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He though sadly.
- Thomas: My wheels will be quite worn out.
- Mr. Conductor 1: At last, they stopped at the station. Thomas was uncoupled and he felt very silly and exhausted. Next he went on to the turntable thinking of everyone laughing at him. And then he ran on to a siding out of the way.
- Gordon: Well, little Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled Gordon.
- Gordon: Now you know what hard work means, don't you?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Poor Thomas couldn't answer. He had no breath. He just puffed slowly away to rest and had a long long drink.
- Thomas: Maybe I don't have to tease Gordon to feel important.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas thought to himself. And he puffed slowly home.
- (Thomas Gets Tricked ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: