Shaun The Sheep: The Movie is a feature length film and a YTV Crossover made by Pikachufreak. It takes place after the 2014 finale.
- In this rampaging film full of mischief, Shaun, Timmy, Bitzer, Shirley and Nuts make their speaking roles, as they join forces with characters from Pokemon, Hoop-a-Joop, Sonic X, Friends Forever, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Camp Lakebottom, Mucha Lucha, The Dork Diaries, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Static Shock, Jackie Chan Adventures, Rita's Fabulous Adventures, Heathcliff and The Catillac Cats, X-Men Evolution, Ozzy and Drix, Phantom Investigators, The Mummy: The Animated Series, Jumanji, The Simpsons, The Accidentally Series, Star Versus The Forces of Evil, WarioWare Tooned, Randy Cunningham, Penn Zero: Part Time Hero, Captain N: The Game Master, Tiny Toon Adventures, Xiaolin Showdown and Loonatics Unleashed in order to make a downtown journey. Characters from Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V and Tetris Attack also join in.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Shaun The Sheep
- Shaun (Justin Fletcher)
- Timmy (Nicky Jones)
- Bitzer (Dan Russell)
- Shirley (Richard Webber)
- Nuts (???)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From Friends Forever
- Felicia McCoy (Debi Derryberry)
- Helen Bridges (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Marcus Matthews (Jeff Bennett)
- Sarah Wilkins (Kelly Sheridan)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
- McGee (Scott McCord)
- Suzi (Bryn McAuley)
- Squirt (Darren Frost)
- Gretchen (Melissa Altro)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From The Dork Diaries
- Nikki Maxwell (Kelly Sheridan)
- Ruby Maxwell (Candi Milo)
- Brianna Maxwell (Grey DeLisle)
- Elizabeth Maxwell (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Albert Mazwell (Artt Butler)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Rita's Fabulous Adventures
- Rita Norstein (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Joanna Vincent (Kelly Sheridan)
- Gina Thomas (Andrea Baker)
From Heathcliff and The Catillac Cats
- Heathcliff (Mel Blanc)
- Riff Raff (Stanley Jones)
- Sonja (Marilyn Lightstone)
- Cleo (Donna Christie)
- Hector (Danny Mann)
- Wordsworth (Stanley Jones)
- Mungo (Ted Zeigler)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- James "Logan" Howlett (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Ororo Munroe (Kirsten Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Evan Daniels (Neil Denis)
- Kurt Wagner (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Grey (Venus Terzo)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira O'Neil Amber Ross)
- Casey Matthews (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho Anderson (Alecsander Kocev)
From The Mummy: The Animated Series
- Alexander O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evelyn O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Richard O'Connell (John Schneider)
- Peter Shepard (Ashley Johnson)
- Alan Parish (Bill Fagerbakke)
- Judy Shepard (Debi Derryberry)
From The Simpsons
- Homer Simpson (Dan Castellaneta)
- Marge Simpson (Julie Kavner)
- Bart Simpson (Nancy Cartwright)
- Lisa Simpson (Yeardley Smith)
- Maggie Simpson (Josie Foster)
From The Accidentally Series
- Amy Flowers (Kathleen Barr)
- Fiona Von Steig (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Marley Clarkson (Candi Milo)
- Lorelei Bernstein (Debi Derryberry)
- Kiwi Adair (Grey DeLisle)
- Michiko Ohara (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Elise Wilkins (Jennifer Hale)
- Jenelle Renwick (Andrea Libman)
- Lucia Peterson (Katie Griffin)
From Star Versus The Forces of Evil
- Star Butterfly (Eden Sher)
- Brittany Wong (Minae Noji)
- Marco Diaz (Adam McArthur)
- Jackie Lynn Thomas (Grey DeLisle)
- Ferguson (Nate Torrence)
- Alfonzo (Matt Chapman)
From WarioWare Tooned
- Wario (Clancy Brown)
- Waluigi (Jaleel White)
- Jimmy T. (Phil LaMarr)
- Jimmy P. (Jeff Bennett)
- Mona (Jennifer Hale)
- Dribble (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Spitz (Dee Bradley Baker)
- Kat (Lauren Tom)
- Ana (Britt McKillip)
- 9-Volt (Tara Strong)
- 18-Volt (Charlie Adler)
- Dr. Crygor (Jim Cummings)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kath Soucie)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Grey DeLisle)
- Young Cricket (Jason Marsden)
- Master Mantis (James Sie)
From Randy Cunningham
- Randy Cunningham (Ben Schwartz)
- Howard Weinerman (Andrew Caldwell)
- Theresa Fowler (Sarah Hyland)
- Heidi Weinerman (Cassie Scerbo)
From Penn Zero: Part Time Hero
- Penn Zero (Thomas Middleditch)
- Boone Wiseman (Adam DeVine)
- Sashi Kobayashi (Tania Gunadi)
From Captain N: The Game Master
- Kevin Keene (Matt Hill)
- Duke (Tomm Wright)
- Megaman (Doug Parker)
- Princess Lana (Venus Terzo)
- Kid Icarus (Alessandro Juliani)
- Simon Belmont (Andrew Kavadas)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
- Sweetie Pie (Candi Milo)
- Furrball (Frank Welker)
- Dizzy Devil (Maurice LaMarche)
- Gogo Dodo (Frank Welker)
- Calamity Coyote (Frank Welker)
- Little Beeper (Frank Welker)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V
- Yuya Sakaki (Michael Liscio Jr.)
- Gong Strong (Billy Bob Thompson)
- Zuzu Boyle (Emily Jenness)
- Declan Akaba (Billy Bob Thompson)
- Sora Shiunin (Eileen Stevens)
- Shay Kurosaki (Matt Shipman)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
- A Bad Day For Sir Handel
- Rusty Helps Peter Sam
- Rheneas and The Roller Coaster
- The Runaway Elephant
- Special Funnel
- Steam Roller
- The Old Bridge
- The Grand Opening
- This is the first film ever.
- Shaun and the gang are introduced.
- Kimiko wears her Master Monk Guan outfit.
- Characters from Friends Forever and Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V are also introduced.
- It is revealed that Timmy is younger than Mary and Brianna.
- (We open this film with the 1998 Aardman logo)
- (We are then followed by the 1994-1997 Hanna Barbera All-Stars Action logo)
- (The 2007 HiT Entertainment logo is the third to follow)
- (Afterwards, we start with the Shaun The Sheep theme song)
- Chorus: He’s Shaun the sheep – (He’s Shaun the sheep) He’s Shaun the sheep – (He’s Shaun the sheep) He even mucks about with those who cannot bleat – (Cannot bleat) Keep it in mind He’s one of a kind Oh..... Life’s a treat with Shaun the Sheep He’s Shaun the sheep- (He’s Shaun the sheep) He’s Shaun the sheep- (He’s Shaun the sheep) He doesn’t miss a trick or ever lose a beat – (Lose a beat) Perhaps one day You’ll find a way To...... Come and meet with Shaun the sheep Oh...... Come and bleat with Shaun the Sheep.
- (We then find Ash and the rest of the YTV characters exploring the farm)
- Ash: What is this place?
- Raimundo: It sure looks Peculiar and deserted.
- Mel: We're in a farm.
- Felicia: The reason's why there are many animals.
- Nikki: I'd love to do everything.
- Shaggy: Like, is Shaun and the gang arriving right now?
- Ash: Yep. I'm sure that they'll help you.
- Lexi: Exactly, Ash.
- Ash: Huh?
- Lexi: Since Zuzu is part of my group, you'll be psyched to see Shaun.
- Ash: Yes!
- Mary: Look, here come Shaun and his crew.
- (Shaun and the gang arrive indeed)
- Shaun and the others: Hello, everyone.
- Mona: Shaun and his crew are here!
- Penny: All right!
- Rikochet: We've been expecting you.
- Flea: The Flea wants to know about this film.
- Shaun: It's where we go downtown.
- Timmy: Why don't you guys join in?
- Virgil: Surely.
- Richie: We're glad we can help.
- (The Conductors reappear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Even us.
- Ferguson: Yo, Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Alfonzo: Long time no see.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Oh yes we are. Today is Shaun's biggest movie ever.
- Jade: Awesome!
- Peter: Do you remember Sir Handel?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Of course. He ended up in a bad manner. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and A Bad Day For Sir Handel starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Skarloey and Rheneas worked on the mountain that leads through the leaves lakes, and along mountain sides. Their coaches are full of visitors. The engines are proud to run the line, come rain or shine. The engines will never let their passengers down, but they are old, and they tire more easily. their drivers understood this, and they spoke kindly to them.
- Drivers: There's more than enough work for both of you on this railway. The manager is sending two more engines to help us run the road.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Skarloey and Rheneas were pleased with this news, and promised to give the new engines a big welcome. When Sir Handel and Peter Sam arrived, they found that they had much to learn.
- Sir Handel: What a small shed!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Grunted Sir Handel.
- Sir Handel: This won't do at all. We're much too good for this old shack.
- Peter Sam: I think it's nice.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Peter Sam.
- Sir Handel: Humph.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Sir Handel.
- Sir Handel: What's that rubbish?
- Peter Sam: Shhh.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Peter Sam.
- Peter Sam: That's Skarloey. He's famous.
- Mr. Conductor 1: And then he whispered to Skarloey.
- Peter Sam: I'm sorry, Skarloey: Sir Handel is upset now, but he's quite nice, really.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Skarloey felt sorry for Peter Sam.
- Fireman: Now, Sir Handel,
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said the fireman.
- Fireman: I will get you ready for work.
- Sir Handel: I'm tired! Let Peter Sam go he'd love it!
- Fireman: No, you're first.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sir Handel huffed to fetch his coaches. He didn't like the look of them at all.
- Sir Handel: What ever next? Those aren't coaches, they're cattle cars!
- Coaches: Oh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Screamed the coaches.
- Coaches: What a horrid engine!
- Sir Handel: It's not what I'm used to.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Clanked Sir Handel. He rolled to the platform just as Gordon arrived.
- Sir Handel: Hello, who are you?
- Gordon: I'm Gordon, who are you?
- Sir Handel: I'm Sir Handel. I've heard of you. You're an express engine. So am I, but I'm used to new coaches, not these cattle cars. Do you have new coaches? I see you do.
- Gordon: We must have a chat.
- Sir Handel: Sorry, I can't stop. We must keep time you know.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Gordon was speechless! Clouds of steam filled the air as Sir Handel huffed and puffed along the line. He was still cross when they reached the top station. Sir Handel was hoping for a rest, but his driver thought otherwise.
- Driver: We'll leave the coaches now, and fetch some cars from the quarry.
- Sir Handel: Cars?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Snorted Sir Handel.
- Sir Handel: Cars? I won't, so there!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sir Handel was about to cause a great deal of trouble.
- Sir Handel: Told you!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Sir Handel. By the time workmen came to rescue him, Sir Handel was feeling rather silly. To make matters worse, there stood Sir Topham Hatt. His message to Sir Handel was brief and blunt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I shall talk to you later!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Then he and the fireman left with Peter Sam. Sir Handel was feeling sillier still.
- Driver: Come on.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said his driver.
- Driver: Let's get you back on the rails.
- Mr. Conductor 1: When Sir Handel crawled home, he found Sir Topham Hatt waiting for him.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You're a very naughty engine! I hope I can trust you to behave when you next come out of this shed.
- Mr. Conductor 1: After hearing that, I'm sure Sir Handel will. Aren't you?
- (A Bad Day For Sir Handel ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's how bad things happened to Sir Handel.
- Ozzy: That's true. He'd be more careful by now.
- Drix: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Shaun: Come on, you guys. Let's go downtown.
- All the YTV characters: Right you are.
- (As the gang take a limousine-like bus to downtown, Squeeze Me is heard)
- N.E.R.D.: Yeah (yeah) Here we go now Yeah (yeah) Here we go now [Verse 1: Pharrell Williams] Play with us before we melt Errybody enjoy yourself The best part is the middle of me I'm your sponge baby go on and squeeze [Pre-Chorus 1: Pharrell Williams] I'm better than pillows, won't you believe me Squeeze me [Chorus] Squeeze me till I pop Squeeze me till you drop Yeah, here we go now Yeah, here we go now [Verse 1] [Pre-Chorus 2: Pharrell Williams] I'm like cute aggression, won't you believe me Squeeze me [Chorus] [Verse 2: Shay] Dang, dang, diggy-dang Everybody [?] the rain Tell me shine like a chain Wipe it up like a stain Uppercut, yup again A double dutch with lil Wayne Do it till you vomit again The job done now [Pre-Chorus 3: Pharrell Williams] So refreshing, won't you believe me Squeeze me [Chorus] [Verse 3: Shay] Oh how [?] now Come again with the hot smile Hydro glow style Jelly fish with the hot gals Adidas let me go far out So you could be the superstar now Get a big head that's round Mrs Puff style [Pre-Chorus: Pharrell Williams] Better than your teddy bear, won't you believe me Squeeze me [Chorus]
- (Squeeze Me ends)