Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
JB King tells everyone that a new conductor named GC Mr. Conductor is arriving today. He also tells them that The Rainbow Sun is coming today.
- JB King as Captain Star
- RS Mr. Conductor as Ten Cents
- Schemer as Top Hat
- Harry Cupper as OJ
- Billy Twofeathers as Big Mac
- Barton Winslow as Warrior
- GC Mr. Conductor as Sunshine (Mentioned)
- JB King (Narrating): I remember the day we got our first big break. It started like most; at dawn.
- JB King: Good morning, Shining Timers. Today I've charted a new conductor to help out with the extra work. He's from Doodle Haven. RS Mr. Conductor, he'll be working with you, show him the ropes.
- RS Mr. Conductor: Right, JB King. What's his name?
- JB King: GC Mr. Conductor.
- Schemer: GC Mr. Conductor? Only good for small work, is he?
- RS Mr. Conductor: Not bright in your upper bit, Schemer.
- Schemer: I resent that!
- JB King: Settle down. Give GC Mr. Conductor a chance. Now for the really good news. After a lot of hard bargaining, it seems I've managed to land the contract for one of the most important trains around; The Rainbow Sun! When she arrives this afternoon, the Shining Timers will bring her in for a visit, but first, we've got to prove ourselves; Harry, you're in charge.
- Harry Cupper: Aye aye, Sir.
- JB King: Billy.
- Billy Twofeathers: Sir.
- JB King: You're leading.
- Billy Twofeathers: Right.
- JB King: Schemer, Barton, you're on the side push.
- Schemer: "Not you, RS Mr. Conductor, this is no work for small conductors.
- RS Mr. Conductor: Oh, all right.
- Barton Winslow: Yeah, that's right, big people only, RS Mr. Conductor.
- RS Mr. Conductor: Make sure you don't bump into her, Barton.
- JB King: On your way, RS Mr. Conductor. Show GC Mr. Conductor how to get the work done, and fast.
- RS Mr. Conductor: Yeah, right, okay, then.
- JB King: Now, the rest of you, I want you finished early so you can get yourselves spic and span for the Rainbow Sun this afternoon.
- Schemer: Oh, no...