Tito and Whiff tell Barton Winslow that there's no garbage.
- Barton Winslow as Warrior
- Rusty McRail as Lord Stinker (Non-Speaking Role)
- Tito Swing as Jack the Grappler
- Whiff (from Thomas & Friends) as The Garbage Corporation
- JB King (Narrating): Whilst the Rescue of Stacy was going on, Barton Winslow was surprised to find Tito Swing, basking in the sun, instead of working on the heaps of steaming garbage behind him.
- Barton: Morning, Tito. Nice day for garbage.
- Tito: There's no garbage today.
- Barton: What do you mean no garbage today? There's heaps behind you!
- Tito: No garbage today!
- Barton: But I've got to have garbage. You know, I've gotta have garbage. Rusty McRail here needs garbage. We all need garbage!
- Tito: It's a festival day or something, so there's no garbage.
- Whiff: Is that you, Barton?
- Barton: Uh, yes, sir. It's me, sir.
- Whiff: Have you got Rusty with you?
- Barton: He's here, sir. Empty, and willing to work, sir.
- Whiff: There's no garbage today, right?
- Barton: Well, I can see, heaps, uh, piles, stacks, uh, mountains of garbage.
- Whiff: You see no garbage! Barton, Tito will tell you there is no garbage, eh, Barton?
- Tito: There's no garbage!
- Whiff: Repeat after me, Barton, 'There ain't no garbage'.
- Barton: There ain't no garbage.
- Whiff: Good. That is settled. Instead, today is the Indian Valley Garbage Day, a festival of garbage.
- Barton: Eh?
- Whiff: "The Indian Valley Garbage Day takes place on the same day as the Indian Valley festival. So, to join in on the fun, we, the Garbage Corporation, are going to make our own parade float. No flowers or fancy bits, just prime, colorful garbage.
- Barton: I don't believe this.
- Tito: This is going to take a very long time, so I'd get going if I was you. Must get going now, heaps to do.
- Barton: Things get stranger and stranger round here, spose' it is Festival Day.