Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Schemer tries to get under the bridge before Bull and Biff. But then, Bull's tall load damages the bridge.
- Schemer as Top Hat
- Bull as Zebedee
- Biff as Zak
- Rex as Eddie
- Rusty McRail as Lord Stinker
- Thomas (from Thomas & Friends) as Puffa (Cameo Role)
- JB King (Narrating): Several bridges spanned across the alley, the lowest one, carrying the railway. The villains hadn't connected their tall load with the tide, the highest of the season. Schemer was coming towards them from the opposite direction, with a wide load, as well as Rusty McRail. There was no way the Shining Timers and villains could pass each other. When they did come face to face, someone was going to have to go back the way they came. They first saw each other at the bend, leading to the bridge, which had the lowest arch over the alley. Schemer stopped when he saw the B-Stacks.
- Schemer: Go back, if you please. It's my territory.
- (Thomas whistles from above)
- Schemer: I repeat, it is MY territory!
- Biff: We're heavier!
- Schemer: My load is wider!
- Bull: You've five seconds to back up!
- Schemer: What? Well, so have you, then!
- Biff: Right! Five!
- Rex: They mean it, Schemer.
- Schemer: I am coming through! Four!
- Bull: So am I! Three!
- Schemer: We'll see! Two!
- Biff: One! Get under the bridge, fast, Bull! You've got him!
- Bull: Watch my wake, that Shining Timer's met his match!
- JB King (Narrating): Both Bull and Schemer were at full speed, and surged forwards towards each other and the bridge.
- Rusty McRail: Schemer, look at his load.
- Schemer: He's going to hit! Hold on, I'm moving back!
- Bull: He's backing up! Didn't I tell you, Biff?
- Biff: Didn't even make a fight of it! Ha ha! Oh, no! Its going for the bridge, Bull! Back up! Quick!
- Bull: Oh, no! I can't stop!
- (Bull's steel rig hits the bridge)
- Bull: Oh, no, help!
- Schemer: That's real bully thinking, dummies.
- Bull: Uh, suppose Biff and I better go and get some help.
- (Thomas whistles and approaches the bridge from above)