Schemer and Rusty McRail rescue Percy from an accident.
- Schemer as Top Hat
- Rusty McRail as Lord Stinker
- Percy (from Thomas & Friends) as The Goods Engine
- Rex as Eddie
- (Percy whistles)
- Schemer: Oh no! I know that whistle!
- Rex: It's Percy the Green Engine!
- (Percy approaches the bridge, which falls apart)
- Schemer: We can't take this one, it's impossible!
- Rusty McRail: No, it's not. Push me under the end, quick!
- Bart: What? Oh, yes, I see! I get the idea! (Schemer pushes Rusty McRail to the end of the bridge) If this doesn't work, you'll be in danger yourself, Rusty!
- Rusty McRail: I know. Don't remind me, just get me under the end of that bridge!
- (Percy slides down the bridge and Rusty McRail catches him)
- Schemer: It's worked! Rusty, you're a smelly old genius, nothing less!
- Rex: Hmm. Took some brain to save that engine.
- Rusty McRail: Oh, I say.
- Schemer: I'll never complain about your smell again.
- Rusty McRail: Rubbish can be valuable stuff.