Max is working with the villains on explosives, but then, something terrible happens.
- RS Mr. Conductor as Ten Cents
- Max as Boomer
- Biff as Zak
- Dr. Robotnik (from AOSTH) as Captain Zero (Non-Speaking Role)
- Buster as Zip (Cameo)
- Schemee as Zug (Cameo)
- Mr. Conductor’s Evil Twin as Zorran (Cameo)
- Bull as Zebedee (Cameo)
- JB King (Narrating): No serious damage was done to the Shining Timers. Max was as good as new, and some days later was working for Dr. Robotnik. He and the villains were on the munitions contract.
- RS Mr. Conductor: Good luck, Max!
- (Max's crate of explosives explodes)
- JB King (Narrating): No sooner had RS Mr. Conductor tooted his greeting, when the munitions box exploded, much to the villains' bewilderment.
- Max: See? You can't get rid of a jinx that easily, RS Mr. Conductor.
- GC Mr. Conductor: Aye...
- JB King (Narrating): That was enough for Dr. Robotnik. He got rid of the unhappy Max, and I took him back, intending to use him for simple jobs where nothing could go wrong.
- Biff: See you, Max. If you need any help dying, let me know.