Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
JB King tells the Shining Time Fleet that they have jobs to do with the navy and munitions.
- JB King as Captain Star
- Barton Winslow as Warrior
- Schemer as Top Hat
- Billy Twofeathers as Big Mac
- RS Mr. Conductor as Ten Cents
- GC Mr. Conductor as Sunshine
- Harry Cupper as OJ (Mentioned)
- Hobart Hume III as Bluenose (Mentioned)
- Rocky (from Thomas and Friends) as Mighty Moe (Mentioned)
- JB King: Right, Shining Time Fleet. We're on surfacing Naval maneuvers again.
- (The Shining Time Fleet groans)
- JB King: Harry's laying warning signs in the old dock area. Remember; no shortcuts. Use the official entry. You all know the Navy.
- (The Springfield Fleet grumble)
- JB King: Don't grumble, it's a good regular contract. Just get on with it. Your loads are munitions. You're lucky, Villains Fleet have got the explosives, so give them a wide burst. Make myself clear, Barton, no high wakes!
- Barton Winslow: I don't make high wakes, Mr. King, no sir.
- JB King: Not much. Daily garbage detail for you.
- Schemer: Uhhh. This means we'll have Hobart Hume III flapping around us. I can't stand that man. What a terrible bore he is with his orders, isn't he?
- Barton Winslow: You do the garbage detail, then.
- (The rest of the Shining Time Fleet laughs as Schemer is shocked)
- Schemer: ME? How can you suggest such a thing?
- JB King: I'll have less talk from you, Schemer, or you will find yourself on garbage!
- (The rest of the Shining Time Fleet laughs again)
- Schemer: That is not funny. It would ruin my image.
- (The Shining Time Fleet continues laughing)
- JB King: Okay, crew, stow it! Schemer!
- Schemer: Yes?
- JB King: Arcade work for you, and don't argue! Just go!
- Schemer: Do I have to earn a living with this muttley crew?
- Billy Twofeathers: Oi, you...
- RS Mr. Conductor: Mr. King, we've just about had enough of Schemer's insults.
- Billy Twofeathers: Aye.
- RS Mr. Conductor: He's more trouble than he's worth.
- GC Mr. Conductor: Aye, and you said that wasn't very much, didn't you, cousin, eh?
- (Billy Twofeathers laughs)
- JB King: I said stow it! RS Mr. Conductor, go to the Workshop, pick up the brand-new Indian Valley Line oil drum, get it filled, and take it to the Naval Yard!
- RS Mr. Conductor: Right, sir.
- GC Mr. Conductor: Well said, cousin. He's a pain in the head.
- (Billy Twofeathers laughs)
- RS Mr. Conductor: The way he moves his head about, I'd say he's a pain in the neck!
- Billy Twofeathers: That's right!
- JB King: GC Mr. Conductor, go to the quarry, pick up Rocky. They finished the work on the bridge. Take him home.
- GC Mr. Conductor: All right, then. Good. I like my job.
- JB King: Billy, thanks for winning us the steel contract.
- Billy Twofeathers: That's okay, sir.
- JB King: You pick up the last girder, then back here.