Schemer, Tex and Rex notice a fire and Schemer tells Tucker that he'll be late to help.
- Schemer as Top Hat
- Tex as Frank
- Rex as Eddie
- GC Mr. Conductor as Sunshine
- Tucker as Fire Tug
- Rex: Someone's having a Indian Valley celebration!
- Schemer: Oh no, if there was a party, I would have been invited!
- Tex: Perhaps they don't need an arcade owner with a curl in his hair.
- (Tex & Rex laugh)
- Schemer: Very droll. Certainly wouldn't want low-lifes like you there. (Siren blares) Hey, what's that?
- Tucker: Emergency! Emergency! Leave them and follow on, Schemer, might need all hands!
- GC Mr. Conductor: Yeah, follow on, Schemer! Fire at the old station!
- Schemer: I'd love to join you, but these two are in a right state.
- Rex: Always our fault, eh, Tex?
- Tex: Never is, eh, Rex?
- Rex: You could take us along. Love to see a fire.
- Schemer: The only fire you're going to see, I can tell you this for a fact, is the one I will set to your jukebox if you don't get a move on!
- Tex & Rex: Oh...
- Schemer: Now!