Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
JB King and Dr. Robotnik gather the heroes and villains together for an emergency meeting about missing wagons.
- JB King as Captain Star
- Dr. Robotnik (from AOSTH) as Captain Zero
- Schemer as Top Hat
- Mr. Conductor's Evil Twin (Mr. Double) as Zorran
- Schemee as Zug
- Buster the Bully as Zip
- Billy Twofeathers as Big Mac
- Barton Winslow as Warrior
- Dan as Grampus
- JB King (Narrating): Next morning, I told Dr. Robotnik, Heroes and Villains had to get together on this!
- Schemer: I say, what's this all about? Shining Time Fleet and Snarlyville Fleet together, whatever next?
- Mr. Double: We're wasting time.
- JB King: Silence!
- Mr. Double: RS Mr. Conductor's wagon is the only one gone.
- Schemee: Yeah, bet he knows what it's about.
- Buster: Him stealing wagons, that's what!
- Billy: Cut that out about RS Mr. Conductor!
- Barton Winslow: Yeah, watch it, see?
- Schemee: Well, we didn't mean it...
- Billy: Just careful what you say!
- JB King: I said Silence! Dr. Robotnik and I have had a meeting. Missing wagons is serious. We're going to get to the bottom of it, understand? Dr. Robotnik?
- Dr. Robotnik: I have a scheme to catch this pirate.
- Schemer: Ha, I expect that there are several!
- Billy: Aye, send a crook to catch a crook.
- Mr. Double: What are you suggesting?
- JB King: Quiet! We've decided to set a trap!
- Dr. Robotnik: Certain boxes are being rigged with flares that will trigger off if the box is even touched, never mind stolen!
- JB King: So, this is the plan. Tonight, you'll all be out in pairs, maintaining silence. Keep your eyes open. Dr. Robotnik and I...
- JB King (Narrating): Unknown to us, Dan was searching where he'd lost the thief the night before.
- Dan: It's as far as here. What about this old warehouse? It's impossible; hasn't been used for years.