JB King and Dr. Robotnik gather the heroes and villains together for an emergency meeting about missing wagons.
- JB King as Captain Star
- Dr. Robotnik (from AOSTH) as Captain Zero
- Schemer as Top Hat
- Mr. Conductor's Evil Twin (Mr. Double) as Zorran
- Schemee as Zug
- Buster the Bully as Zip
- Billy Twofeathers as Big Mac
- Barton Winslow as Warrior
- Dan as Grampus
- JB King (Narrating): Next morning, I told Dr. Robotnik, Heroes and Villains had to get together on this!
- Schemer: I say, what's this all about? Shining Time Fleet and Snarlyville Fleet together, whatever next?
- Mr. Double: We're wasting time.
- JB King: Silence!
- Mr. Double: RS Mr. Conductor's wagon is the only one gone.
- Schemee: Yeah, bet he knows what it's about.
- Buster: Him stealing wagons, that's what!
- Billy: Cut that out about RS Mr. Conductor!
- Barton Winslow: Yeah, watch it, see?
- Schemee: Well, we didn't mean it...
- Billy: Just careful what you say!
- JB King: I said Silence! Dr. Robotnik and I have had a meeting. Missing wagons is serious. We're going to get to the bottom of it, understand? Dr. Robotnik?
- Dr. Robotnik: I have a scheme to catch this pirate.
- Schemer: Ha, I expect that there are several!
- Billy: Aye, send a crook to catch a crook.
- Mr. Double: What are you suggesting?
- JB King: Quiet! We've decided to set a trap!
- Dr. Robotnik: Certain boxes are being rigged with flares that will trigger off if the box is even touched, never mind stolen!
- JB King: So, this is the plan. Tonight, you'll all be out in pairs, maintaining silence. Keep your eyes open. Dr. Robotnik and I...
- JB King (Narrating): Unknown to us, Dan was searching where he'd lost the thief the night before.
- Dan: It's as far as here. What about this old warehouse? It's impossible; hasn't been used for years.