Bowser arrives at Shining Time and tells Bull to do some things for him.
- Bowser (from SMB) as Johnny Cuba
- Amazo the Great as Coast Guard
- Bull as Zebedee
- JB King (Narrating): Bowser the Koopa King had stopped, waiting till' he wasn't seen.
- Bowser: Nobody in sight. That's what I like. Time to slip in closer to Shining Time, and, uh, he he, meet my business details. He he.
- JB King (Narrating): Uh, Bowser's Idea of a, business partner, was like himself, a gangster.
- Amazo the Great: Ahoy there! Coming through! Customs Inspection! You are within railroad limits! I'm coming aboard! Hey! Watch out! What you doing? You better..." (Bowser Slams Mr. Smithers) "Oh! Ow!
- Bowser: Eh, Sorry mate, the wind must have blown me off course! (Laughs evilly)
- JB King (Narrating): Bull was out, as he'd been told, looking for people that might need help. Anything that might please Dr. Robotnik.
- Bull: Ah, Bowser the Koopa King. Oh, dear.
- Bowser: Well, well, well, Dr. Robotnik's little Bull.
- Bull: Hello, Bowser, I mean, uh, Mr. Koopa King.
- Bowser: Eh, good day. Nice to see you. Listen, uh, do something for me.
- Bull: Do, uh...
- Bowser: Slip me into Shining Time so I'm not breaking the law, right? I'll see, all right?
- Bull: I'd love to, sir. Honest, I would, but...
- Bowser Jailbird: No ifs, no buts, Bull! I need a tow right now. The wind's making me angry. Upsetting me plans.
- Bull: Sorry, sir, b-b-b-but you see, Dr. Robotnik's given me other orders.
- Bowser: Listen to me, man. Robotnik owes me, you understand, so don't get funny or you'll be in deep trouble, and I do mean deep!
- JB King (Narrating): The gangster told Bull to tow him to the old building that hadn't been used for years, where he arranged to meet his criminal friends.
- Bull: I don't like it here. It's out of bounds for shipping.
- Bowser: Too bad. Now I need food right away, and be quick about it, or I'll break your arms!
- Bull: You mean steal it?
- Bowser: Did I say 'steal'? Just get it when nobody's looking.
- Bull: Yes sir, right away, sir.
- Bowser: And don't try anything funny, or you'll find yourself at the bottom of the railroad with ties stuck in your feet! (Laughs evilly)