Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bowser arrives at Shining Time and tells Bull to do some things for him.
- Bowser (from SMB) as Johnny Cuba
- Amazo the Great as Coast Guard
- Bull as Zebedee
- JB King (Narrating): Bowser the Koopa King had stopped, waiting till' he wasn't seen.
- Bowser: Nobody in sight. That's what I like. Time to slip in closer to Shining Time, and, uh, he he, meet my business details. He he.
- JB King (Narrating): Uh, Bowser's Idea of a, business partner, was like himself, a gangster.
- Amazo the Great: Ahoy there! Coming through! Customs Inspection! You are within railroad limits! I'm coming aboard! Hey! Watch out! What you doing? You better..." (Bowser Slams Mr. Smithers) "Oh! Ow!
- Bowser: Eh, Sorry mate, the wind must have blown me off course! (Laughs evilly)
- JB King (Narrating): Bull was out, as he'd been told, looking for people that might need help. Anything that might please Dr. Robotnik.
- Bull: Ah, Bowser the Koopa King. Oh, dear.
- Bowser: Well, well, well, Dr. Robotnik's little Bull.
- Bull: Hello, Bowser, I mean, uh, Mr. Koopa King.
- Bowser: Eh, good day. Nice to see you. Listen, uh, do something for me.
- Bull: Do, uh...
- Bowser: Slip me into Shining Time so I'm not breaking the law, right? I'll see, all right?
- Bull: I'd love to, sir. Honest, I would, but...
- Bowser Jailbird: No ifs, no buts, Bull! I need a tow right now. The wind's making me angry. Upsetting me plans.
- Bull: Sorry, sir, b-b-b-but you see, Dr. Robotnik's given me other orders.
- Bowser: Listen to me, man. Robotnik owes me, you understand, so don't get funny or you'll be in deep trouble, and I do mean deep!
- JB King (Narrating): The gangster told Bull to tow him to the old building that hadn't been used for years, where he arranged to meet his criminal friends.
- Bull: I don't like it here. It's out of bounds for shipping.
- Bowser: Too bad. Now I need food right away, and be quick about it, or I'll break your arms!
- Bull: You mean steal it?
- Bowser: Did I say 'steal'? Just get it when nobody's looking.
- Bull: Yes sir, right away, sir.
- Bowser: And don't try anything funny, or you'll find yourself at the bottom of the railroad with ties stuck in your feet! (Laughs evilly)