Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lenny (from the Simpsons) as Donald
- Carl (from the Simpsons) as Douglas
- Schemer as James
- Mr. Nicholas as Edward
- Eric Cartman (from South Park) as The Spiteful Brakevan
- Robots (from Sonic) as The Trucks
- Billy Twofeathers as Gordon (Non-Speaking Role)
- Barton Winslow as Henry (Non-Speaking Role)
- RS Mr. Conductor as Thomas (Cameo Appearence)
- JB King as Sir Topham Hatt
- George Carlin as the Narrator
George Carlin: Lenny and Carl are Friends and have arrived from Springfield to help JB King. But only one person had been expected. The friends meant well, but did cause confusion. JB King gave them numbers. Lenny 9 and Carl 10. But he was still planning to send one engine home. (RS Mr. Conductor's whistle blows) There was a boy in the station that had taken a dislike to Carl. Things always went wrong when he had to take it out. His robots were late and he was blamed. Carl began to worry. Lenny, his friend, was angry.
· Lenny: You're a muckle nuisance.
· George Carlin: Said Lenny.
· Lenny: It's to leave you behind, I'd be wantin'.
· Eric Cartman: You can't.
· George Carlin: Said the boy.
· Eric cartman: I'm essential.
· Lenny: Och are ye?
· George Carlin: Lenny burst out.
· Lenny: You're nothin' but a screechin' in a noise when all's said in done. Spite Carl would you? Take that!
· Eric Cartman: Oh! Oh!
· George Carlin: Cried the boy.
· Lenny: There's more comin', should you misbehave!
· George Carlin: The boy behaved better after that. Until one day, Lenny had an accident. The path was slippery. He couldn't stop in time. (Lenny crashes into the signalbox) Lenny wasn't hurt, but JB King was most annoyed.
· JB King: I am dissappointed Lenny. I didn't expect such-um-clumsiness from you. I had dicided to send Carl back and keep you.
· Lenny: I'm sorry, sir.
· George Carlin: Said Lenny.
· JB King: I should think so too. You have upset my arrangements. Now Schemer will have to help with the goods work while you have your tender mended. Schemer won't like that.
· George Carlin: JB King was right. Schemer grumbled dreadfully about extra work.
· Carl: Anyone would think.
· George Carlin: Said Carl.
· Carl: That Lenny had his accident on purpose. I heard tell about an human and some robots.
· Schemer: Shut up!
· George Carlin: Said Schemer.
· Schemer: It's not funny.
· George Carlin: He didn't like to be reminded of his own accident.
· Carl: Well, well, well. Surely Schemer, it wasn't you? You didn't say.
· George Carlin: Schemer didn't say. He slouched sulkily away.
· The Spiteful Eric cartman: Schemer is cross.
· George Carlin: Snickered the Boy.
· Eric Cartman: We'll try to make him crosser still.
· Freight Cars: Hold back!
· George Carlin: Giggled the robots to each other. Schemer did his best, but he was exhausted when they reached Mr. Nicholas's station. Luckily Carl was there.
· Schemer: Help me up the hill, please.
· George Carlin: Panted Schemer.
· Schemer: These robots are playing tricks.
· Carl: We'll show them.
· George Carlin: Said Carl. Slowly but surely, the snorting engines forced the freight cars up the hill. But Schemer was losing steam.
· Schemer: I can't do it. I can't do it.
· Carl: Leave it to me!
· George Carlin: Shouted Carl. The conductor was anxious.
· Conductor: Go steady. The boy's breaking. (Eric cartman breaks to pieces) The boy was in pieces. No one had been hurt, and soon Mr. Nicholas came to clear the mess. JB King was on board.
· JB King: I might have known it would be Carl.
· George Carlin: He said.
· Mr. Nicholas: Carl was grand, sir.
· George Carlin: Said Mr. Nicholas.
· Mr. Nicholas: Schemer had no energy left, but Carl worked hard enough for three. I heard him from my yard.
· JB King: Two would have been enough.
· George Carlin: Said JB King.
· JB King: I want to be fair Carl. But, I don't know. I really don't know.
· George Carlin: JB King was making up his mind about which person to send away, but that's another story.