Shining Time Station: The Animated Series (1989) Episode ideas is Pikachufreak's fan-fiction thing to make. It stars Mr. Conductor 1 (Ringo Starr in Season 1 and 11-Present, George Carlin in Season 2-10), Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin), Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon), Mr. Conductor 4 (Mark Moraghan), Stacy Jones, Harry Cupper, Billy Twofeathers, Horace Schemer, Schemee, The Jukebox Band and characters from various YTV shows. It premiered to WNET on January 29, 1989.
Season 1 (1989-1990)
Episode 1: A Place Unlike Any Other
- We are introduced to Mystery Inc, The 100 Acre Wood Gang, Our Heroes, The Mascaritas, The Ed Boys and The Hoop Kids, along with Stacy Jones and Harry Cupper. One day, Stacy shows the gang a tour around a charming old station. Mr. Conductor 1 (RS) is introduced and we also meet The Jukebox Band. After that, Ash is happy that it's good to feel free.
- Thomas Stories: Thomas Gets Tricked and Edward Helps Out.
Episode 2: Does It Bite?
- We are introduced to the cast of Detention. One day, Emmitt is scared because Harry wouldn't like him. However, we are unfortunately introduced to the one and only Schemer. But quite soon, Emmitt learns to overcome his fear of Harry.
- Thomas Stories: Come Out Henry and Henry To The Rescue.
Episode 3: And The Band Played Off
- This episode introduces The WarioWare Gang. One day, Mona wishes to become a rock star, so the others set up a band for a visitor to arrive. However, Schemer has teamed up with Vanessa to take fame. After kicking them out, Mona successfully performs her song and she thanks Stacy and Harry.
- Thomas Stories: A Big Day For Thomas and Trouble For Thomas.
Episode 4: Pitching In and Helping Out
- We are introduced to characters from various girl shows like Sailor Moon, Magical Doremi, Totally Spies, Cardcaptors and Mew Mew Power. One day, Zoey doesn't know how to tie her sneakers. So the girls help her on their tests, but Schemer is on his way in. After that, Zoey is thankful for having her sneakers tied nicely.
- Thomas Stories: Thomas Saves The Day and James Learns A Lesson.
Episode 5: Show and Yell
- We are introduced to the Nicktoons Racing casts whose shows consist of: SpongeBob SquarePants, All Grown Up, The Wild Thornberrys, Hey Arnold, CatDog, The Angry Beavers, Aaahh Real Monsters and The Ren and Stimpy Show. One day, SpongeBob and Tommy want to have a talent show. So the others help them on their practice. But Schemer is with The Greaser Dogs and wants fame. After that, SpongeBob and Tommy successfully perform I'm Just A Kid and they thank the others.
- Thomas Stories: Foolish Freight Cars and A Proud Day For James.
Episode 6: Faith, Hope and Anxiety
- We are introduced to Saban's most famous casts like Digimon, Star Fox, Shinzo, Flint The Time Detective, Dinozaurs and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. One day, Angie is upset because no one has taken her on a fishing trip. So Rena helps her on her problems, but Schemer is banding up with Petra Fina, Dino Fishman and Principal Mite to make sure fishing is banned. After that, Angie thanks Rena.
- Thomas Stories: Thomas and The Conductor and Thomas Goes Fishing.
Episode 7: Agree To Disagree
- We are introduced to the cast of Jeff and Taylor. One day, Jeff is reading a newspaper, but David wants him to dance, and they both get into a fight. So Kimberly Greenleaf has to solve the problem, but Schemer and The West End Girls attempt to break it up. After that, Jeff and David apologize to each other and Kimberly is right.
- Thomas Stories: Terence The Tractor and Thomas and Bertie's Great Race.
Episode 8: Whistle While You Work
- We are introduced to The Xiaolin Monks in this episode. One day, they are assigned to make a good clean up by helping Stacy and Harry. However, Schemer teams up with Jack Spicer to make sure the mess is ruined. After that, Omi and the others are relieved that the station is clean.
- Thomas Stories: Tenders and Turntables and Trouble In The Shed.
Episode 9: Two Old Hands
- We are introduced to the casts of Life With Ally and Annie The Smart and Genius Girl. One day, they discover that Harry had a dislike to Mr. Conductor 1. So they decide to throw a surprise party. But however, Schemer is up to his schemes. After that, Harry had a like to Mr. Conductor 1 and the girls are happy.
- Thomas Stories: Percy Runs Away and Thomas Comes To Breakfast.
Episode 10: Happy Accidents
- We are introduced to the cast of Donkey Kong Country. One day, Donkey Kong has an accident. So Diddy seeks help from Timber, Pipsy, Tiptup, Banjo, Bumper, Krunch, Conker, Drumstick and T.T. to heal him. However, Schemer and King K. Rool are about to make sinister plans. After that, Donkey Kong has felt a lot better and Diddy thanks his friends.
- Thomas Stories: Henry's Special Coal and The Flying Kipper.
Episode 11: Ring In The Old
- We are introduced to some of Hanna Barbera's favorite sleuth shows like: What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Josie and The Pussycats, The Amazing Chan and The Chan Clan, The Funky Phantom and Butch Cassidy. One day, Scooby and Shaggy discover that old people are making adjustments. Guest stars Jonathan Winters and Maude Frickert come by to have help. However, Schemer is causing too much trouble. After that, Daphne and Josie thank Jonathan and Maude.
- Thomas Stories: Toby The Tram Engine and Thomas Breaks The Rules.
Episode 12: Impractical Jokes
- We are introduced to The Tiny Toons and The Loonatics. One day, jokes come over Shining Time Station and Plucky and Duck decide to make schemes. However, Schemer does his jokes too far that it backfires. Tom Callinan arrives and performs Poor Paddy Works On The Railway. After that, he thanks the others.
- Thomas Stories: A Cow On The Line and Old Iron.
Season 2 (1991-1992)
Season 3 (1993-1994)
Season 4 (1997-1998)
Season 5 (1998-1999)
Season 6 (1999-2000)
Season 7 (2002-2003)
Season 8 (2003-2004)
Season 9 (2004-2005)
Season 10 (2007-2008)
Season 11 (2008-2009)
Season 12 (2009-2010)
Season 13 (2012-2013)
Season 14 (2013-2014)
Season 15 (2014-2015)
- Thomas Stories based on the 1989 version of The New Adventures of Shining Time Station will be used in Season 4-9 and 14.
- Thomas stories based on the first three seasons of the original Shining Time Station will be redone by George Carlin, Ringo Starr and Alec Baldwin and will be used in Season 10-12.
- Also Thomas stories based on the fourth season of the 1989 version of The New Adventures of Shining Time Station will be redone by both Ringo Starr and Alec Baldwin and will be used in Season 13.
- Thomas Stories from Seasons 5-7 will be used in Season 15 and will be a parody of Season 3 of the original STS.