Shining Time Station: The Animated Series (TV Series) is a television show that premiered on September 4, 1989. It is created by Pikachufreak.
- In the style of the 1989 TV Series, the show resolves on Mr. Conductor 1 (played by Ringo Starr in Season 1 and 11-Present, and later by George Carlin in Season 2-10, Family Specials Season 1-3 and Mr. Conductor's Thomas Tales Season 1-3), Mr. Conductor 2 (played by Alec Baldwin), Mr. Conductor 3 (played by Michael Brandon) and Mr. Conductor 4 (played by Mark Moraghan). They live in the station with their manager Stacy Jones (voiced by Megan Hollingshead). The boss in this station is Billy Twofeathers (voiced by Dan Green) whose assistant is Harry Cupper (voiced by Marc Thompson), the 7 kids in this group are Dan (voiced by Tara Jayne), Matt (voiced by Kayzie Rogers), Becky (voiced by Lisa Ortiz), Kara (voiced by Kerry Williams), Tanya (voiced by Roxanne Beck), Buster (voiced by Amy Birnbaum) and Vickie (voiced by Carol Jacobanis), the arcade manager is Horace Schemer (voiced by Ted Lewis) whose nephew is Schemee (also voiced by Kayzie Rogers), the man in charge of the station is J.B. King (voiced by Scottie Ray) and the Jukebox Band characters are Tito Swing (voiced by Matthew Mitler), Didi (also voiced by Kerry Williams), Tex and Rex (both voiced by Jimmy Zoppi) and Grace The Bass (voiced by Rachael Lillis). Premiering on September 4, 1989, the series is currently in its 14th Season and shown on PBS Kids.
- Mr. Conductor 1 (Ringo Starr, Season 1 and 11-Present) (George Carlin, Season 2-10)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Mr. Conductor 4 (Mark Moraghan)
- Stacy Jones (Megan Hollingshead)
- Billy Twofeathers (Dan Green)
- Harry Cupper (Marc Thompson)
- Dan (Tara Jayne)
- Matt (Kayzie Rogers)
- Becky (Lisa Ortiz)
- Kara (Kerry Williams)
- Tanya (Roxanne Beck)
- Buster (Amy Birnbaum)
- Vickie (Carol Jacobanis)
- Horace Schemer (Ted Lewis)
- Schemee (Kayzie Rogers)
- J.B. King (Scottie Ray)
- Tito Swing (Matthew Mitler)
- Didi (Kerry Williams)
- Tex (Jimmy Zoppi)
- Rex (Jimmy Zoppi)
- Grace The Bass (Rachael Lillis)
Season 1 (1989-1990)
Episode 1: Visising The Station
- The episode begins with Dan, Matt, Becky, Kara, Tanya, Buster and Vickie arriving at Shining Time Station. Stacy Jones is in charge and Becky has her Bully For Mr. Conductor outfit on, with Kara wearing Becky's Mr. Conductor Gets Left Out outfit, Tanya wearing Becky's Becky Makes A Wish outfit and Vickie wearing Becky's Schemer's Robot outfit. Billy and Harry both make an appearance and Mr. Conductor 1 comes in. He tells all 7 kids that he will begin the first Thomas Story under the title Thomas Gets Tricked. After it, Schemer and his nephew Schemee arrive and J.B. King is there too. At the arcade, The Jukebox Band are ready to sing their first song entitled Rock This Town from Stray Cats. After the song, Mr. Conductor 1 reappears and tells the kids that he will need some good exercise by telling them the next Thomas Story under the title Edward Helps Out. After it, the kids are welcomed to the group by Stacy, Harry and Billy.
- Thomas Stories: Thomas Gets Tricked and Edward Helps Out.
Episode 2: Raiders of The Lost Nickels
- As Dan, Matt, Becky, Kara, Tanya, Buster and Vickie are taking a relaxation, Schemer is having trouble because his nickels have vanished. So both he and Schemee go out in search for them. While the two are away, Mr. Conductor 1 comes in and tells the kids that he will start the first Thomas story under the title Come Out Henry. After it, Stacy realizes that Schemer and Schemee have gone in search for the nickels and she reports to both Billy and Harry. The Jukebox Band hear the news and perform the Less Than Jake song entitled Jonny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts. After the song, Midge Smoot (voiced by Veronica Taylor) and Ginny (voiced by Jayne Grand) appear and ask the kids where Schemer and Schemee went. Becky and Vickie explain that they are at the store looking for nickels, as Mr. Conductor 1 returns. He tells the kids that the next Thomas Story that he has to do is under the title Henry To The Rescue. After it, Schemer and Schemee are reunited with the nickels and are praised by J.B. King.
- Thomas Stories: Come Out Henry and Henry To The Rescue.
Episode 3: Quick Shot, Man
- Dan, Matt and Buster are looking through the attic one day when they find a camera. Stacy, Billy and Harry all realize that the boys are going on a photo safari and Mr. Conductor 1 is joining them too. He explains that he will tell the first Thomas Story under the title A Big Day For Thomas. After it, Dan and the boys go on a photo safari, where they run into Kit (voiced by Kayzie Rogers). He tells them that he will be famous. At the arcade, The Jukebox Band hear about Dan and the boys' photo safari and they all sing the All American Rejects song entitled Night Drive. After the song, Dan and the boys are feeling relieved when they meet up with Schemer and Schemee. Mr. Conductor 1 reappears and tells the boys that the next Thomas Story is under the title Trouble For Thomas. After it, all photos are taken are placed in a calendar. Then, Stacy awards the boys with medals.
- Thomas Stories: A Big Day For Thomas and Trouble For Thomas.