Shrek (YTV Crossover) is a crossover movie made by Pikachufreak.
- This animated adaptation features characters from Pokemon, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Hoop-a-Joop, Mew Mew Power, Bakugan, WarioWare, Mucha Lucha, Aladdin, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Ozzy and Drix, The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Timon and Pumbaa, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Xiaolin Showdown, Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck. One day, the help Shrek, Donkey, Puss In Boots and Princess Fiona on their biggest day ever at Far, Far Away. However, Lord Farquaad is eyeing on them as both he and Thelonius work with both Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs. After throwing them out, Shrek thanks the gang.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
- Buzz Lightyear (Patrick Warburton)
- Booster Munchapper Sinclair (Stephen Furst)
- XR (Neil Flynn)
- Mira Nova (Nicole Sullivan)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
- Dan Kuso (Scott McCord)
- Shun Kazami (Zachary Bennett)
- Marucho Marukura (Joanne Vannicola)
- Runo Misaki (Julie Lemieux)
- Joe Brown (Travis Ferris)
- Mira Clay (Alyson Court)
- Julie Makimoto (Katie Griffin)
- Alice Gehabich (Emilie-Claire Barlow)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Aladdin (Scott Weinger)
- Genie (Dan Castellaneta)
- Abu (Frank Welker)
- Princess Jasmine (Linda Larkin)
- The Sultan (Val Bettin)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Kanga (Kath Soucie)
- Owl (Andre Stojka)
- Roo (Nikita Hopkins)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
From Timon and Pumbaa
- Timon (Nathan Lane)
- Pumbaa (Ernie Sabella)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers
- Chip (Tress MacNeille)
- Dale (Corey Burton)
- Monterey Jack (Jim Cummings)
- Gadget Hackwrench (Tress MacNeille)
- Zipper (Corey Burton)
From Darkwing Duck
- Darkwing Duck (Jim Cummings)
- Launchpad McQuack (Terry McGovern)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
- Shrek (Mike Myers)
- Donkey (Eddie Murphy)
- Puss In Boots (Antonio Banderas)
- Princess Fiona (Cameron Diaz)
- Lord Farquaad (John Lithgow)
- Thelonius (Christopher Knights)
- Thomas Comes To Breakfast
- Bulls Eyes
- Percy's Predicament
- The Diseasel
- James Goes Buzz Buzz
- Wrong Road
- Edward's Exploit
- All Star
- This is a crossover between Shining Time Station and Shrek.
- The Cardcaptor Girls are absent.
- Kimiko is wearing her Sizing Up Omi outfit.
- Shrek and the others are animated.
- Thomas Stories are based on the Branch Line and Main Line Engines books.
- (The film opens with the Shining Time Station theme tune playing)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (The film then opens with the YTV characters in the Shrek universe)
- Narrator: Once upon a time, there lived many YTV characters on their way to meet Shrek and his friends.
- Ash: I can't wait for everyone to come.
- Brock: That's good.
- Timon: It's been many times since our fairy tale started.
- Pumbaa: Good.
- Amy: Seems that you and Annie Roberts share your purple and black striped pantyhose.
- Mel: Nikki as well.
- Darkwing: Gosalyn's my daughter.
- Launchpad: She does.
- Joey: I can be full of energy.
- Tristan: Oh yeah, baby.
- Kimiko: I can attend school with this outfit.
- Buena Girl: Wow.
- Scooby: I can be average.
- Shaggy: Like, you are.
- Chip: We can be full of nuts.
- Dale: Amazing.
- Shrek and his friends: Hello, guys.
- Ash: Shrek and his friends.
- Brock: I'm here Fiona.
- Fiona: What the!?
- Brock: (proposing to Fiona) You're as handsome as i am. Shall i marry you?
- Fiona: But...
- Misty: (dragging Brock away by his ear) That's enough, Brock. You're starting to act like Huey.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: It's been a pleasure to meet you, Shrek.
- Pooh: Ah, Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Tigger: We were happy to see you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes we do. Fairy tales are from far far away.
- Mona: See? They come in different tales.
- Penny: Eureka!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Life on the Island of Sodor can be full of mishaps. Let me tell you about Thomas.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Thomas Comes To Breakfast starts)
- (Thomas' whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas the Tank Engine has worked his Branch Line for many years, and knows it very well.
- (Thomas arrives at the station)
- Thomas' Driver: You know just where to stop, Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Laughed his driver.
- Thomas' Driver: You could almost manage it without you.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas had become concided. He didn't realize his driver was joking. Later, he boasted to the others.
- Thomas: Driver says I don't need him now.
- Percy: Don't be so daft.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Snorted Percy.
- Toby: I never go without my driver.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Toby earnestly.
- Toby: I'd be frightened.
- Thomas: Pooh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Boasted Thomas.
- Thomas: I'm not scared.
- Toby: You never dare.
- Thomas: I would then. You'll see.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The next day the firelighter came. Thomas drowzed comfortably as the warmth spread into his boiler. Percy and Toby were still asleep. Thomas suddenly remembered.
- Thomas: Silly stick-in-the-muds!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He chuckled.
- Thomas: I'll show them! Driver says I can manage without him. I'll just go out and then I'll stop and "wheesh!" That'll make them jump.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas thought he was being clever and really he was only moving because a careless cleaner had medal with his controls. He soon found his mistake. He tried to "wheesh!", but he couldn't. He tried to stop, but he couldn't. He just kept rolling along. He didn't dare what it look what's coming next. There was the stationmaster's house! The stationmaster was about to have breakfast.
- Thomas: Horrors!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Cried Thomas, and shut his eyes. The house rocked, broken glass tinkled, plaster was everywhere. Thomas had collected the bush on his travels. He peered into his room through his leaves. He couldn't speak. The stationmaster was furious. His wife picked up her plate.
- Stationmaster's Wife: You miserable engine!
- Mr. Conductor 1: She scolded.
- Stationmaster's Wife: Just look what you've done to our breakfast! Now I'll shall have to cook some more!
- Mr. Conductor 1: She banged the door. More plaster fell. This time it fell on Thomas. Thomas felt depressed. Workmen propped out the house with strong poles and layed rails through the garden. Then, the scottish twin engines Donald and Douglas arrived.
- (Donald and Douglas' whistles toot)
- Donald and Douglas: Dinna fash yourself, Thomas. We'll soon have you back on the rails.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They laughed. (Donald and Douglas rescuing Thomas) Donald and Douglas puffing hard manage to haul Thomas back to safety. Bits of fencing, the bush, and a broken window frame festooned was front, which was badly twisted. The twins laughed and left him. (Donald and Douglas' whistles toot) Thomas was indisgraced. There was worst to come.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You're in a lot of trouble, Thomas.
- Thomas: I know, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas' voice was muffled behind his bush.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You must go to the works and have your worn parts mended. It will be a long job.
- Thomas: Yes, Sir.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Meanwhile, a Diesel Rail-car will do your work.
- Thomas: A d-d-d-diesel, sir?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas spluttered.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Yes, Thomas. Diesels always stay in their sheds till they are wanted. Diesels never gallanting off to breakfast in Stationmasters' houses.
- (Thomas Comes To Breakfast ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: