Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sing With Cartoons
Characters from various cartoons sing children's songs in this "Disney Sing-Along Songs" spin-off.
- Ring Around the Rosie - Rosie (Everything's Rosie) and Mr. Fussy (Mr Men)
- The Wheels On the Bus Go Round & Round - Yo (Fanboy and Chum Chum) and Fanboy (Fanboy and Chum Chum) with Mr. Bounce (Mr Men) and Big Mac (TUGS)
- Row Row Row - Captain Nestor (Scaredy Squirrel) and First Mate Mr. Small (Mr Men)
- If You're Happy & You Know It - Everyone
- Old Mcdonald Had A Farm (E-I-E-I-O) - Ranger Smith (Yogi Bear)
- Jingle Bells - Heloise (Jimmy Two-Shoes)
- The Muppet Show Theme - Everybody
- Put Down the Duckie - Fireman Sam and Mr. Grumpy (Mr Men)
- Don't Forget To Watch The Movies - Darwin (Gumball), Mr. Rude (Mr Men), Goofy (Mickey Mouse), Squidward (Spongebob) and Co.
In "Ring Around The Rosie", Rosie wants Mr. Fussy to play "Ring Around The Rosie" with her, but Mr. Fussy refuses to because he doesn't want to fall in the dirt, so Rosie plays by herself, spinning around in a circle singing the song until she falls on the ground, getting Mr. Fussy covered in dirt.
In "Wheels on the Bus", Yo drives the bus, while Kyle is trying to get on, but the doors keep slamming on him, so he chases the bus during the song, and when the song finishes, Kyle jumps on the bus while everyone, including Yo, get off the bus, and Kyle wonders how he'll drive it.
In "Row Row Row", Mr. Small wants to steer the boat, but Captain Nestor stops him from doing so. But when the song finishes, Mr. Small tries to steer the boat, but then turns the boat upside down.
In "Old McDonald", Ben Tennyson is trying to fix his bike while Ranger Smith sings the song while playing a banjo, much to the annoyance of Ben. During the song, Ben keeps getting more annoyed as the song continues. When the song ends, Ben runs up to Ranger Smith, telling him that he shouldn't play his "annoying" song while he's trying to fix the bike. Ben then tells Ranger Smith to "go play that song somewhere else".