|This article is fan fiction. As such, it is not a part of the official franchise (i.e., it is not canon).|
Sir Handel Storms Through would of been an episode of Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends from Season 7. This episode would of aired in April 2002 if it had existed.
Sir Handel gets interviewed about when he and Rusty braved through a heavy storm the previous night.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Stepney (does not speak)
- Duke (does not speak)
- Thomas (cameo)
- Edward (cameo)
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Bear (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Alice and Mirabel (cameo)
- Skarloey (mentioned)
- Skarloey Railway Engine Sheds (Season 4)
- Castle Causeway
- Crovan's Gate
- This is a TV Series version of Sir Handel's subplot from wildnorwester's episode, Storm Report.
- Sir Handel references the Season 4 episode, Bulldog.
- Cameos by Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Duck, Bear, Annie, Clarabel, Alice and Mirabel are included when Sir Handel is being interviewed at the shed.
- This episode will replace Rheneas and the Roller Coaster.
- First half of Thomas' danger theme (from Thomas and the Special Letter) (when Sir Handel and Rusty arrive at Lakeside).
- Storm Theme (from Gallant Old Engine) (when Sir Handel and Rusty take the train through the storm).
- Season 4 music cue (from Passengers and Polish when Duncan gets short of steam) (which would play when Rusty's engine gets short circuited by a wave).
- Sir Handel's theme (from Toby's Windmill's channel) (which would play when Sir Handel reaches the end of the causeway and arrives at Crovan's Gate).