Sir Handel Throws A Tantrum is a Rosie & Friends episode.
One day, Sir Handel has to help Belle and Madge deliver stuff to two stores. First, they go to a Video Store. At the store, Sir Handel sees a DVD Boxset with The Simpsons Seasons 1-10. Sir Handel asks Belle and Madge if he can have it, but they said no because of his behavior of the day. Sir Handel is so upset that he begins to cries really loud. Duke and Marge quickly leave with Sir Handel. Next, they go to a book store. At the book store, Sir Handel sees a TUGS book called "Ten Cents & Top Hat". Sir Handel asks Belle and Madge if he can have it, but they said no because of his behavior in the video store. Sir Handel is so upset that he cries and throw a very big tanturm. Belle and Madge angrilly take Sir Handel home and they tell Lady Hatt all about it. Lady Hatt punishes Sir Handel for a week. The next day, Rosie works with Belle and Madge. And he behaves very well. At the video store, Belle and Madge buy The Simpsons Season 1-10 boxset for Skarloey. And at the Book Store, Belle and Madge buy the TUGS book for Rosie. Rosie is a happy engine.
- Sir Handel
- Lady Hatt
- Murdoch (cameo)
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Duncan (cameo)
- Bertram (cameo)
- Smudger (cameo)
- Narrator: Sir Handel is a little engine who works on the Island of Sodor. He is very proud of his dark blue coat of paint. But sometimes, he can be grumpy and complains when things don't work out for him. One day, Sir Handel was at the sheds getting ready for work. Mr. Percival came to see him.
- Mr. Percival: Sir Handel, I have a job for you. You must work with Duke and Marge today. They need help delievering stuff to the Video Store and the Book Store. If you behave well, maybe Duke and Marge will buy you something.
- Sir Handel: Yes sir.
- Narrator: Sir Handel was excited. He hurried off to find Duke and Marge. He found them at the Wharf. Duke and Marge were getting ready for their deliveries.
- Sir Handel: Hurry up! Hurry up, slow coaches! I don't have all day.
- Duke: Hold on Sir Handel. We're getting our cars loaded. I'll pull the cars in front. Sir Handel, you and Marge will push from the back.
- Sir Handel: But I want to lead.
- Marge: No, Sir Handel. Listen to Duke, or we won't buy you anything.
- Sir Handel: Okay.
- Narrator: Soon, their cars were loaded and the three engines set off.