Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sixteen's Bad Explosion is RingoStarrandBrittAllcroftFan's custom Thomas & Friends episode.
Sixteen takes some frieght cars to the station, but disaster strikes as the frieght cars start to push Sixteen down the hill and into a train of explosives, damaging Sixteen!
- Toby (cameo)
- Gordon (stock footage cameo)
- Harvey (cameo)
- Oliver (cameo)
- Henry (mentioned)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Frieght Cars
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Knapford Station
- Gordon's Hill
- Maron Station
- The Viaduct
- US Narrator: Duane Lawrence
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis
- When Sixteen races down the Hill, the footage is sped up.
- Stock Footage from Salty's Secret is used.
- When Sixteen races through Maron, the Frieght Car in the front is missing its face.
- The covered object in Sixteen's second frieght car is replaced with coal.
- Narrator: The engines on the Island of Sodor were very busy. They always get their jobs done on time. They didn't like confusion and delay. One day, at Tidmouth Sheds, Sixteen was very cross.
- Sixteen: I have to do an important job today.
- Narrator: He said.
- Sixteen: I am to pull frieght cars.
- Thomas: Be careful, Sixteen.
- Narrator: Warned Thomas.
- Duck: Don't let frieght cars play tricks on you.
- Narrator: Duck warned.
- Sixteen: I will show you that I'll tell the frieght cars not to play tricks.
- Narrator: Growled Sixteen. And he puffed away.
- James: He's such a meanie.
- Narrator: Puffed James.
- Wilbert: I am the same shape as him.
- Narrator: Added Wilbert.
- Stepney: We warn him all the time.
- Narrator: Said Stepney. And the other engines agreed. Later, Sixteen buffered up to the frieght cars, and he pulled away. The frieght cars were having fun about Sixteen.
- Frieght Cars: We don't like him!
- Narrator: They whispered.
- Frieght Cars: Let's pay him out!
- Sixteen: Will you cars shut up behind me?!
- Narrator: Yelled Sixteen. But the frieght cars continued their fun.
- Frieght Cars: When we get to Gordon's Hill, let's push him down!
- Sixteen: Shut UP!
- Narrator: Sixteen yelled. When they reached the top of Gordon's Hill, the frieght cars still had their fun.
- Frieght Cars: Hurrah! Hurrah!
- Narrator: They laughed. And banging their buffers, they pushed Sixteen down the hill.
- Frieght Cars: On! On! On!
- Narrator: Yelled the cars.
- Sixteen: I've got to stop! I've got to stop!
- Narrator: Groaned Sixteen. Fergus was pulling Henry's coaches when he was sent for a new coat of paint.
- Fergus: Oooohh!
- Narrator: Fergus groaned.
- Fergus: Get out of my way!
- Narrator: A quick shunter changed the points just in time.
- Fergus: What was that?!
- Narrator: Exclaimed Fergus. Up ahead, a train of explosives was at the end of Maron Station. Sixteen tried to stop, but it was too late. (BOOM! SMASH! KABOOM!) He hit the explosive train! Sixteen felt awful. He found himself soot-covered and damaged. At last, Duck arrived with Sir Topham Hatt and the Breakdown Train. He was cross.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Sixteen!
- Narrator: He boomed crossly.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I've heard about this horrible exploding accident!
- Sixteen: Sorry, sir!
- Narrator: Said Sixteen sadly.
- Sixteen: But it wasn't my fault! It was those frieght cars, who pushed me!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Silence! For your punishment, you'll be staying at the sheds for two months!
- Sixteen: NO! NOT 2 MONTHS!
- Narrator: Groaned Sixteen.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Yes!
- Narrator: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Two months!
- Duck: Looks like you are in trouble!
- Narrator: Said Duck. Sixteen felt ashamed. After he was repaired, he was in the sheds. But I think he deserved his punishment, don't you.