This is the 1ST Episode of Skipper The Mole and Friends.
- Skipper as Thomas
- Fungy Frog as Henry (Cameo)
- Schemer (from Shining Time Station) as James (Cameo)
- Owen Olw as Gordon
- Patti (from The Simpsons) as Annie (Cameo)
- Selma (from The Simpsons) as Clarabell (Cameo)
- Skarloey (from TTTE) as Thomas' Driver
- Rheneas (from TTTE) as Thomas' Fireman
- Tower (from The Little Engine That Could) as Sir tophamhatt (Cameo)
- Passengers as Themselfs
- Narroter: Skipper is a mole who lives on a big station in Paradise Park.
He's a cheeky little mole with two legs, two arms, blue shorts, a white T-shirth and a cap.
He's a fussy little mole too, always bringing rabbits for the bigger annimals to take on long jorneys and when
trains come in, he pulls away the rabbits so that the other engines can rest. Skipper thinks no annimal works
as hard as him. He likes playing tricks on them including Owen Olw the biggest and proudest olw of the all.
He likes whistleling rudely at him.
- Skipper: Wake up Lazybones, why don't you work hard like me
- Narroter: One day after pulling the big express, Owen Olw had arraved at the siding very tierd.
He was just about to fall asleep when Skipper came up in his cheeky way.
- Skipper: Wake up, do some hard work like me, you can't chacth me
- Narroter: And off he ran lauhing.
Instead of going to sleep, Owen Olw tough how he could get back at Skipper for teasting him.
One moring Skipper would't wake up. Skarloey and Rheneas couldn't make him start.
His fire had gone out and there was not enough steam. It was nearly time for the express.
People wre waiting but the rabbits werent ready.